1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Digimon Or Pokemon

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by mc_vampz, Aug 21, 2007.

?

which game is better

1. Digimon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pokemon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Joshaz

Joshaz Well-Known Member

ummm...
    POKEMON!
    It's the best thing ever! It's what got me into gaming when I recieved Pokemon yellow on my Gameboy color
    haha
    how times have changed!

2. isaac100

isaac100 Well-Known Member

pokemon is better because it has been sold more than digimon

3. tevak

tevak Well-Known Member

Digimon so deeply owns pokemon.

4. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

can't i pick both?

5. JayBlue

JayBlue Well-Known Member

Digimon is better,in the anime(pokemon is always the same,travel to a city to another,collecting badges,two new friends for Ash,and Pikachu is always there).
    In the games(Pokemon games always have the same content,with some new things from version to version,and they have that annoying Double/Triple Version system of the same game[the only difference is the legendary Pokemon of the cover])
    And I don't like the latest Digimon games for the NDS,but,with Digimon World 3,they completely changed the concept of training monsters that Pokemon has overused to the limit.

Ps:Did you ever noticed that the latest Pokemon designs aren't as attractive as the first 251 Pokemons?)

6. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Sadly I noticed >.<

7. orange281

orange281 Well-Known Member

Pokemon games defiantely beat digimon ones, i have been playing them since pokemon red...yes, THAT long. But i like the digimon show better. For one part, they could actually talk as opposed to saying their name over and over again in the most annoying way.

8. markie

markie Well-Known Member

Pokemon for sure.

9. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

POKEMONFTW.

Digimon...

I had a PSX game for that once.
    Got tired of having to take mah Digimon to the nearest toilet every fifteen minutes...

10. hurami

hurami Well-Known Member

lol that was digimon world 1 i prefer digimon world 2

11. mr.nintendo

mr.nintendo Well-Known Member

pokemon
    YEAH A 17 YEAR OLD GUY DO LOVE POKEMON I STILL PLAY IT AND LOVE IT AND AM WAITING for heart gold us

12. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

WTF!!!!!!! do all u pokemon freaks get out of playing pokemon games after fire-red they are all basically the same...yeah i played pokemon platinum but after the 3rd gym battle i was soo bored....seriously.....at least i got to the point where i can finish my digimon world ds and dusk....if u've played 1 pokemon game on ds u've played all.....so yeah digimon is hella better than pokemon....and plz don't compare the series thats just over kill for pokemon

13. WilliamPetty

WilliamPetty Active Member

Pokemon's so repetetive, but, it has more attributes then Digimon, in my opinion, so I'd go with Pokemon.

14. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

I like both equally. I'm also surprised at how big Digimon became. It was originally supposed to be Bandai's "Tamagotchi For Boys" and spiraled all the way into a highly popular franchise.

But I could never choose.

15. hurami

hurami Well-Known Member

i wish they would continue the digimon series maybe some new game or another season of the show but im not sure if there going to

16. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

poemon is repetative
    poemon is like that
    poemon is repetative because it was meant for a certain age group, and was 'sposed to be ditched once a person got out of that age group,
    but since people seem to grow up with poemon, the poemon company is doing a better job than they are supposed to
    lol...
    poemon

17. PuffyChain

PuffyChain Well-Known Member

poemon? u r miss alphabet K...

18. pinkypatwik143

pinkypatwik143 Well-Known Member

since pokemon is made by new people i pick digimon. pokemon got all lame by diamond and pearl cuz all the actors left pokemon and went to that show ummm. dino king

19. Bare Teddy

Bare Teddy New Member

Digimon's anime series and movies are a lot more realistic and enjoyable than the happy, go-lucky Pokemon series. Not that there's anything wrong with that ._.

But Pokemon makes WAY better games, imo haha :D

20. raaat

raaat Well-Known Member

Digimons battle it out like war!!! that's why there's digimon rumble arena. on the other hand pokemon, seeing as it is now marketed to kids, plays like wonder pets... mystery dungeon sucks... besides the only thing new about pokemon is the remakes of their old games...