1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Digimon Or Pokemon

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by mc_vampz, Aug 21, 2007.

?

which game is better

1. Digimon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pokemon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Agreed, series one on each are just plain epic. Nothing short of it

2. Roxas426

Roxas426 Member

I like the games of pokemon better than those of digimon.
    but the cartoon of digimon is better than pokemon.
    maybe its just me but a lot of episodes of pokemon looks the same example team rocket catches pikacha than pikachu use some of his lighting attacks but it does nothing and then team rocket laughs.
    it happens almost every episode and ash and his friends always looks like its the first time it happened.

3. tuddy

tuddy Member

as the old theme tune said-
    DIGIMON DIGITAL MONSTERS
    DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Seriously, I've spent more time on the PS1 Digimon World game than all of the Pokemon games I've played combined.

4. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

Really? Is it that good? Oh, wait, I remember what game you're talking about now. It was fun... not 100 hours fun (Diamond and Pearl) but still fun.

5. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

i think that's one reason that kept me from rushing home to watch the show anymore... NEEDS MORE VARIETY!

and seriously, they should learn something from the other somewhat related shows. like Digimon (and i believe Dinosaur King is pretty close to it as well?) give it some crazy ideas, i don't think everyone wants to see that thing give Team Rocket a 10K-volt zap (i believe a part of the Chinese name for attack Thunderbolt, directly translated, is "100-thousand volts")

shame they don't show Digimon around here (or at least i don't know about it). i would actually love to take a look at it seeing how there's nothing good on TV these days

6. zinectics

zinectics Well-Known Member

anime: DIGIMON

GAMES

GAMEBOY ADVANCE: Definitely Pokemon

but i like DIGIMON WORLD 2 PSX

as for NDS BOTH

7. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHA !! Nicely said.

but i still gonna say that pokemon is better. only reason i got is beucase it was a Childhood cartoon i watchd back inthe day

8. sd95

sd95 Well-Known Member

i like both...

9. grondylion

grondylion Well-Known Member

i liked the first season of digimon better than pokemon but the pokemon games are better than digimon

10. Lukeymundo

Lukeymundo Active Member

Digimon had a better show cause it went somewhere and had a bloody conclusion and digimon world was one of the best games for the psx, sooo many hour blown away on that game! Then pokemon had a good couple of first seasons, (All my friends couldn't beleive at how shocked i was when ash drew out the magikarp with richies number on it, I mean, oh my god they just became best friends!!)
    and the games are still alright. Not epic like the earlier generations but better then the niche digimon games that are made now.

11. fnk

fnk Well-Known Member

Game series? Pokémon all the way. :)

12. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Game series? Digimon all the way. :)

13. fangsilver

fangsilver Member

digimon are soooooo much better because unlike pokemon , who are cudly and quite weak, digimon can level buildings

14. trung1019

trung1019 Active Member

Whats with this hate of the mon suffix seriously its not like u hear mon every 3 seconds of each episode while pokemon I'm not even joking its like every 3 seconds they have to repeat a pokemon's name.

15. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

^Well, they're all monsters....^

16. kadyome

kadyome Well-Known Member

anime: Digimon ahhh the good ol' times when i watched it
    game: Of course Pokemon, its just enjoyable, dunno why but it got a smell of fun
    Pokemon anime series, its just too repetitive, but the movies theyre really good
    Digimon, the monsters are so corny.. can't bear to see them change form.. when ur already old enough..

17. Elydan

Elydan Member

To me, even though I like both the concepts, Pokemon is fairly superior to digimon.
    The games are way more fun (imo) and the cartoons, even though hated now, used to be better too. I just like pokemon better really. =P

18. Charizard98jp

Charizard98jp Member

Pokemon > Digimon

Digimon has no chance against Pokemon

19. nitebraker

nitebraker Member

Digimon ofcourse ;), anime and games.

20. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Explain, because by the looks of it Pokémon excluding legendaries don't stand a chance to any mega stage digimon