1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Digimon Frontier

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Jul 24, 2008.

1. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

Frontier gets better once you get pass the middle so to speak.

2. lester2020

lester2020 Well-Known Member

The only thing they edited is after the closing credits. Go to wikipedia and seach digimon frontier and for yourselves.

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I went to Wikipedia as you said & read the synopsis of this season & to me it still sucks! Currently the part where Koji confronts his twin brother is airing on local TV here.

4. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

Or you could skip frontier and go straight to saver if you don like frontier

5. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

I like frontier so I'm not backing here.... though it's weird to see a Patamon like that....

6. lester2020

Frontier is okay much, but the theme songs are much synched to the opening and closing themes.

7. Sonica

Sonica Well-Known Member

I like Digimon Frontier, even though I have some preferences for the other seasons.

8. lester2020

Next Digimon series will be Digimon Savers in the Philippines airing in September.

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Yeah, I've seen clips from Savers, the Digimon are from the DS titles, plus they revamped the Human character Art, they look more serious looking now.

10. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

wow pre ang luma na nyan
    anyway frontier is nothing compared to digi tamers
    best ever

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Digimon Savers/Digital Data Squad has a good ps2 game as well :)

12. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

what?

13. Cahos Rahne Veloza

insane, blacksun23 was commenting on my post in Filipino, basically he said that my remark was not something new.

14. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

lol well i think they are almost equally matched.. Digimon changed my mind more because of the digimon championship game.. But Pokemon Platinum is also coming out :p

15. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Platinum is going to be basically the same as D+P but with a slightly different story and 1 new poke' form