1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Digimon DIGITAL MONSTERS!

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by dara012, Jan 4, 2010.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

maybe they just dotn want to make it for PC, they might reserve it for either Wii or any upcoming crappy console they are making.

2. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

yeah, i always play pokemon in nintendo console... are they any pokemon in another console?

3. teserut

teserut Guest

if nintendo takes that huge stick they have out of there anus then there might be, that that is very doubtful. I remember watching Digimon as a kid, I think i saw the second season... not all of it, it was usually on too early. It was fun watching it back then, cbb watching it now

4. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

?
    Pokemon is like Mario,property of Nintendo,so of course its not on other consles.

5. rebornalone

rebornalone Well-Known Member

Isn't there an english version?

6. calvin_0

IIRC the english version is the 1st game (base on digimon tamer).

7. rebornalone

What's IIRC?

8. calvin_0

IIRC = If I Remember Correctly

9. rebornalone

Maybe I'll search the internet if this online digimon game still exist if I have time.

10. otakulily

otakulily Well-Known Member

lol. Strangely enough I was talking about Digimon earlier today with someone. In any case, I thought season 3 was the best and the only one without a crappy ending. I still have yet to watch season 5 although I heard it was awful.

11. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I was reading a while ago that a small Game Developing Comapny approached Nintendo about creating a Pokemon MMORPG game for the Wii. Nintendo of course declined the idea.

12. rebornalone

It wasn't awful for me, the music when they underwent evolution was great, one of the seven demons, Belphemon, made an appearance, the Royal Knights were there near the last episodes, the villain there, who wanted to destroy all digimon, was hated by people in youtube(base on the comments), new evolutions of agumon were there and the addition of two digimon like gaomon and raramon.

Maybe it would become free of charge to play it online so they want to continue it in the DS instead for them to earn money.