1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Digimon Championship for US - Anyone else playing it?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by DragonQuester, Aug 26, 2008.

1. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

lol you guys shouldnt be that angry about your digimon turning into digieggs once or twice.. I have 8 digimon on my team, and each one reverted to an egg 6-8 times!! Atleast I finished the game.. that was like the only thing i accomplised this summer :p

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Where can I rope Angemon? I've been looking for one all over.

3. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

I think in the forest....

No luck with my digimon though....

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I can't muster my old Digimon World 2 & Digital card battle (both PSOne titles) legendary team of Piedmon, Seraphimon & Rosemon. I already got my Piedmon, but I can't find an Angemon to evolve & my Togemon digivolved to Piximon instead of Lilimon, so she probably won't turn into Rosemon anymore. :'(

5. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

....Got a love life?

Just kidding man!

anyways... I've been so busy with school, I can't play my DS T_T

6. HumrH360

HumrH360 Well-Known Member

Yeah, school is a pain the ass, especially if they teach us something that we likely won't use. I can't imagine myself using the square root of 3 in work.

7. DragonQuester

nope no love life yet :p lol

Yep, just started high school... Im a freshman, a grade 9er, and when i get home, i have to take forever to do my damn homework, and then play my ds at night when im about to sleep (thats if I have time :p)

But anyways, I hope they make another type of taming game like this... Like putting Monster Rancher DS (both versions) in the US...

Im currently playing Spore Creatures, and thats the only closest thing to taming that I havent beaten yet :p

8. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

Piedmon, Seraphimon and Rosemon.... Heck at least they're possible my team of Omnimon, Aeroveedramon and Machinedramon is impossible since there is no Omnimon in championship....

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Those three are my legendary team because they embody the three aspects of the Digimon World.

Seraphimon is the Holy Vaccine Digimon

Rosemon is the Earth Data Diety

And Piedmon is Ultimately Evil & to me the king of Virus types.

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Well I played this yesterday. It's pretty good. I HAD a Greymon, until it bloody went into a digiegg again, all my hard work gone. What are the benefits of this? Oh, and picking your digimon up into different cages is sometimes difficult, as well as rope catching digimon in Hunt.

11. HumrH360

HumrH360 Well-Known Member

I think turning into an egg gives them access to the ultimate then the mega levels.

12. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Like i said if you want to know what your digimon turns into and how to get there use this link. Oh ya I started a new game. Called myself D.A.T.S.

13. anandjones

Ah, you can get different evolvements and stuff, you're right. I now already have a something greymon (with a few metal, not war), and 3 others. I lost the first preliminary rounds, so I have to go through about 20 more days.

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

What!?

Seraphimon isn't in this game!

*Grumble* :'(

15. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

My Championship winners ;D
    SkullMammothmon- Dog -I- SkullMammothmon- Blagile -I- PrinceMamemon- Shiny
    Health: 4889 -I- Health: 4927 -I- Health: 5013
    Attack: 345 -I- Attack: 403 -I- Attack: 458
    Defense: 400 -I- Defense: 386 -I- Defense:390
    Speed: 398 -I- Speed: 372 -I- Speed: 381

They rocked! :p

16. DragonQuester

lol did the president challenge you yet?

17. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Yup, beat him twice :)
    My focus now is to get a digimon with 999 on all stats and 9999 for tp and hp :)

18. razikain

razikain New Member

I liked this one, it works like some virtual pet games, but with battles :p

19. DragonQuester

lol, i hear theres a new cheat.dat file including a cheat with 999 stats for all digimon.. :p But Im done the game, and theres no point of cheating

20. anandjones

God I keep losing the preliminaries, as my digimon keep reverting back, although I have a mean mega digimon (one with a sword, I think a Pharoah, when you move it to a different cage, it turns into a coffin). Oh, I know how to select and move your digimon easier, hold L or R, it disables the stat selection temporarily.