1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Differences between NDS ROM & Original Copy?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by HitomiLove, Mar 7, 2011.

1. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

You missed my point again.

This is not about your statement about being right or wrong. I actually DO NOT CARE about that.

And to answer this, I DID explain this shit in one simple little sentence, the big difference between a ROM and the legit cartridge and all of it is stated in Post #4. Apparently no one read that post since I clearly stated that IR functions didn't work.

The fact that three or so people had to reiterate (meaning repeat, restate, take what I already said and say it again) what I had already posted is what I find unnecessary.

This has nothing to do with you being right or wrong on the differences. It's the fact that people had to restate it. Let me restate that. This has nothing to do with you being right or wrong on the differences. In fact, this has nothing to do with Wi-Fi or IR or pokewalkers.

--

And lastly, the Pokewalkers use IR to communicate with the cartridge. No Wi-Fi is involved, but the IR port is directly on the cartridge and flashcarts obviously don't have those and have no infrastructure to be able to utilize IR if there were such a flashcart that has an IR port.

That, and how many people do you know that have a flashcart AND a pokewalker? You can't exactly pirate those and get virtual pokewalkers...

2. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member