1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Did you buy or download Pokemon Black and White?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by 3DS_FTW, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Jenoin

Jenoin Member

I actually bought the game (both Black and White, one for me, the other for my BF). I really only pirate stuff that I don't think is worth buying. Heartgold and Soulsilver for example. I've already played Gold and Silver when it came out originally and even though I was intrigued, I didn't want to spend money on essentially the same game - and I'm pretty glad I didn't.

2. xicyacex

xicyacex Well-Known Member

I downloaded White.
    Why?
    Because I can and it's FREEEEEEEEEEEE! :D
    Lol.
    The pokemons were way to ugly and they were not worth my money.

3. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

Any ideas how long it'll prolly be till used copies surface? Imma just get used so that i spend less, and therefore have more money saved for mah 3DS!!

4. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Used copies surface pretty much as soon as games come out, just check your local game trade in place or ebay.

5. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

Lol I had waited about 3 weeks after the US launch before going, and they didn't have any. I had been going back every week (Tuesday, as a matter of fact) cuz I'm in that area anyways for a piano lesson, and they still didn't have any. It's been like 2 weeks since I last went to Game Traders Club (GTC, the store I go to), so I might try again tomorrow. They were even out of new copies, so Idk how easy it'll be ta get a used one. (Getting used to save money for various things)

6. Rayman4321

Rayman4321 Active Member

This, and edited. :p

7. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

Both. I downloaded White version and preordered/bought copies of Black and White Versions

8. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Downloaded black, player it and if I really liked Pokemon I would surely buy it.
    The game surely deserves it.

But since I am not a hardcore/competitive Pkmn player, so I just downloaded it.

9. imp24

imp24 Active Member

downloaded.

i'm living in a 3rd world country, businesses from the gaming industries run slow here so imports come very late.
    in fact it's not at all uncommon to pirate almost everything here.

10. billyoake

billyoake Member

i cant find a rom that works on my ds so i think i will have to buy it :(

11. Sneggz

Sneggz Well-Known Member

Bought cause my r4 is broken

12. Pain 2K12

Pain 2K12 Well-Known Member

Download it cuz its to easy to get something for free these days and itss in english

13. billyoake

billyoake Member

but where do you download it? all the ones we have tried dont work and just give us a blank screen :( i have to save up for it

14. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

off topic.
    You should ask mr esa.
    He wants to help you with this kind of problems

15. Renesha

Renesha Guest

Both. Try-before-you-buy pirate.