1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Diablo 3 Share Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'PC' started by thricee, Jul 18, 2012.

1. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

So before i start this please excuse me if i type u instead of you or stuff like that.english is not my native language and i cant always keep track of correct grammar/spelling. So does someone play EU diablo3? i used to play since day1 when you could rn around on monk on infero with 5k life and be constantly full life. lately diablo does not give me any entertainment.i just log craft gloves put stuff on AH.
    i stopped playing diablo as in killing monsters and farming first week after release.what i did was save an amount of 500k gold and just buy cheap sell high. frm my experience you can find a lot of items that are posted in 1d12h or even 1d11 (1day and 12hours time left for auction to end) that can have awsome stats but they will be put so low because people just want to make money fast. for example u can find a ring with awsome stats like c.dmg but low base stats.although main attribute that helps the dmg is c.dmg/c.chance attack speed. everything else is a bonus.i used to buy rings with 17% increase attack speed for 150k and then sell milions. i dont reccomend you to spam the ring market anymore since the 1.0.3 nerfed the attack speed by a LOT. now frm what i ve seen there is a huge market going on in boots/gloves for example 12% movement speed boots and gloves with c.dmg/c.chance/attack speed.
    all these weeks i was spamming the AH i managed to get my hands on awsome items like a stormshield with 32% block rating as well as get a 1000 dps 1hander with socket.all sold in the end on the real money.although at some time i was close to 200 eur now i am back to zero because i wanted to invest on different stuff on the internet.

so a suggestion if you are still playing/trying to make cash is to spent a little time on the auction house and buy cheap sell high.if u need the attributes that are in need feel free to pm me since i have a chart on most of the attributed demanded on different armor parts. i hope you can make some cash out of diablo as i did. btw there is also a blizzard authenticator that can be used without buying the usb one or having an android phone.it works with your pc.i downloaded it and it proved to be miracusly good for my stress since everytime i logged in i feared i might have been hacked( bad history with blizzard games)

so thats all for now if you got any questions regarding diablo3 or just need a guy to open infero pony lvl for you feel free to contact me