1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Demonoid invite

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kotakid2000, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

yes if they've never had any activity.

2. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reminder. Now that Canadians are banned, I'm actually interested in trying out the site. Maybe I'll virtually move my PC to the US... if you know what I mean. ;)

3. 23qwerty

23qwerty Member

I can still get in... :-\ but I don't have membership but it would be great if I could 8)

4. mattm025

mattm025 New Member

Would it be possible that I receive an invite for Demonoid?

5. DrWarm

DrWarm Member

Would you be able to PM me one as well. That proxy thing sounds like a good idea (keeping your ratio steady). Have downloaded torrents off there from time to time, but not being able to download ones older than a few days blows.

Dr Warm

6. yeah_dude

yeah_dude New Member

i think we all want invites to demonoid that site is tight ;D

7. IceFiend

IceFiend Active Member

I've got several invites, but I'm not all that inclined to hand them out to people with 1 posts.

8. FinalSlash

FinalSlash New Member

So a requirement for the Demonoid invite would be either a 100 post or be a premium member? Well Demonoid have torrents that are awesome and not obtainable anywhere else!

9. di33yuk

di33yuk Member

Anyone got any torrentleech invites?

10. yeah_dude

yeah_dude New Member

look now i have 2 posts

11. DrWarm

DrWarm Member

Sorry I am fair noob here, only got my CycloDS a few days before romulation went bye bye's. I did find that all the other ROMs sites were fair gay. Most either hosting their files on megaupload (so u can only download so much per day) or requiring you to spam posts on forums to get points!! <= really retarded, as their forums are just filled with crap posters only doing it for points!

Anyways just glad romulation is back (even if downloads are changed for the time being).