1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Demetium 2 issues thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by frebels, May 7, 2010.

1. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

Re: Demetium 2 issues tread

it won't even boot on my R4 with WoodR4 1.6

I guess I'll have to wait until it's cracked... I wanted to play this so bad too...

2. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

A game inside a game? That hidden NDS file would probably be some AP on steroids

3. blakfayt

blakfayt Active Member

So if it's a waiting game for a firmware update then what about people with DSTT and such that don't have a friggin team to update anymore? Don't no one say I'll be SOL because that will just really make me mad, there has to be some way to fix it without a firmware update.

4. Hou-Quan1031

Hou-Quan1031 Active Member

Damn... I got a DSTT too...

5. Lock_Dock122

Lock_Dock122 New Member

What about R4? Somebody try to play with this card?

6. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

I Loled at this

Can someone tell me what the game is about? Is it RPG or something else.

7. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

first person shooter survival horror

8. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Can somebody make a list with: "working","not working"?

9. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

F**k. Now that's gonna be awesoem ;D

10. blakfayt

blakfayt Active Member

as far as I've heard it's "doesn't work at all with anything we are all SOL for now" and anyone who cares to read the first post knows it, so at this time I think a working/not working list is a little superfluous.

11. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Play first Dementium till second is not patched, it's pretty awesome.

12. holoflame

holoflame Well-Known Member

Hmm, saving problems.....

Well, probably easier fixed then AP.

13. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

But, you know, how scary is it? Is it like scaring the crap out of you or is it like not-so-scary-but-rather-creepy?

14. frebels

frebels Well-Known Member

doesnt work. can't save.

15. blakfayt

blakfayt Active Member

Creepy, the whole setting is eerie and if you beat the whole thing you get a nice little mind F***ing, that will set you up for the sequel rather nicely.

16. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

It didn't scare me personally, but it got some nice freaky climate. I loved the hospital scenery~
    And that creepy music...

17. narutoking310

narutoking310 New Member

works and runs perfectly on acekard 2i but doesnt save correctly, i saved the game and then restarted to check if it works, but then the game cant access the save file when you try to continue from where you left off

18. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

Maybe if that intro screen wasn't injected into it, it might have worked? Normatt said it loads another NDS file within itself. Maybe it would have patched the game correctly had our flashcarts not encountered that intro screen first?

Just a thought. I'm no programmer, so I'm probably way off and totally wrong, but that seems like a reasonable assumption to me.

I don't care about intros on DS roms one way or the other, but they're really pointless when NOTHING about the rom was actually "fixed" and the game doesn't work in ANYTHING properly (currently).
    I'd think flashcart teams would prefer to fix clean dumps and not hacked ones. If nothing else, just so they won't have to fix the same game twice when a clean dump eventually surfaces later.
    I imagine the file CRC is different in this hacked ROM compared to a clean one too. That will cause issues with AR codes for noobs who don't know how to find and/or change the GameID for their cheats.

In my opinion, this ROM should be nuked and replaced with a clean dump.

19. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Some people on GBATemp are saying this game isn't fully dumped, that everything was dumped except for saving....

And then other people are saying that since it was trimmed that could be the problem....

And then some are saying it's just a bad dump.

20. blakfayt

blakfayt Active Member

Ok, so only one question, if it was one of those three could I keep my save file? Cause I'm already in chapter two and utterly prepared to play without stopping. (I'm a hardcore fan like that)