1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dementium II - Help Thread

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Kiekoes, May 9, 2010.

1. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

2. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

They're a pain, but you can't kill them, you have to run around them. You only encounter them in two areas as far as I remember anyways, in that maintenance area, and a cell block area.

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

You encounter them again later when finally going through the door that requires the dagger later on. They are awful, though the penalty is minor for running into them. Kill 5 zombies, get transported back to the beginning of the room.

My question:

Edit: Once again, checked my inventory and double checked with as far as I could go, and found my way to the end of the game. Okay, that was a bit past where I was stuck, but now I'm at the end of the game.

4. furkan107

furkan107 New Member

Allright, my question:
    I just got the Sledgehammer and I got in someone's cell and there was a note in it about an hole or something. What do I have to do now? Oh, and I'm on chapter 1..

5. LuckyTrouble77

You need to work backwards now from where you got the hammer to the first room with boards over the door. Break those boards with the hammer and you'll eventually find yourself in the sewers area where you will get the flashlight. From there, you just work through the sewers to the aforementioned hole.

6. ZEGMAN

ZEGMAN Active Member

I've looked everywhere but I cant find the combination for the lock on the door in chapter 2. I don't know where to go! :O

7. LuckyTrouble77

First you need to advance to the back of the village until you get the spider plaque for the door near the combination lock door. After that you need to progress through the next area as the notes describe (pick up EVERY pink note, they are your guides), you will eventually pick up a note that has the combination on it.

8. emilie666

emilie666 New Member

Hmm my question, how do you kill the big boss in ch4? or ch5? THanks:D

9. exiavalanche

exiavalanche Well-Known Member

my question i'm on chapter 3 i got that postcard from paradise saying something along the lines of even the bones of the wicked need to rest what am i supposed to do?

10. emilie666

emilie666 New Member

Exiavalanche, basically you have to go back into the place with all the cells, there will be the black things floating around, the ones you cant hit, follow the blood trail and you should be able to find a bone. Take that bone and eventually when you get outside you will see a burial site with a skeleton in it, so put it in and wah la! :D

11. LuckyTrouble77

You need to enter a cell block that is new to chapter 3, there will be those ghost things in there, one on the upper level, and one on the lower. Follow the trail of blood to a prisoner's body and there will be bones there. Take those and go to the open area available all the way at the end of the new chapter 3 area. There will be a grave for the bones. After all of that concludes, return to the room marked with those weird turning symbols on the door and examine the instructions on the stand below the turning symbols in that room.

For chapter 4, turn around when the fight starts and run and throw dynamite. Just run like hell and throw dynamite. For chapter 5, the weak point is very obvious, it is just a matter of hitting it.

12. emilie666

emilie666 New Member

D: i must be a noob because I don't know how to throw the dynamite. D:

13. LuckyTrouble77

Just equip the dynamite, hold L to light it and prep it, then release to throw. Try to arc it above the obstacles, even if you think it went too far, it will usually damage the boss. You can probably chuck two or three sticks too if you wait until the end of a room to throw them.

14. PkkHaseo

PkkHaseo New Member

I got the ceremonial dagger from the Church in Chapter 3 and i don't know how to open the door with the roman numeral puzzle that has the dagger engraving. Do i have to backtrack further? or did i miss something?

15. LuckyTrouble77

In the church where you fought the second boss, there is a post card with the code for the door on the back wall after you defeat the boss. The code changes every run through, so you will have to back track. I actually made this exact mistake earlier today.

16. SushiKing

SushiKing Well-Known Member

Same here, what is the code?????????
    Post Merge: [time]1273645401[/time]
    Actually don't worry about that, i found it, it's 608 !!! :D

But now i can't find a skeleton key near the end of chapter 2... any help?

17. LuckyTrouble77

The Skeleton Key is in the building that required the use of that three number combination. It should be hanging off the mobile above the crib in one of the upper rooms.

18. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

19. SushiKing

SushiKing Well-Known Member

yay and thans for the walthrough!!

Past the whole game! That was a good 3 hours and 53 mins lol XD

Can't wait for Dementium 3!

20. furkan107

furkan107 New Member