1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dementium 2

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by kieran-123, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

Alright, now you have to back track back to the basement maintenance room of the Ward. Once your in basement, at the other end of the hallway there's a door with a slot on it for the ceremonial dagger, and you have to rotate a dial on it to certain numbers like a combination lock for it to unlock, from there you avoid some more black ghosts and continue on your way!

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

So, I found out that you can repel the ghosts once you complete the three part relic weapon. When you walk near them, you just aim it straight out at them and they back up. It made retrieving the nail gun a breeze.

3. Yutrzenika

Aw man, I wish I knew that! XD

4. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Just finished the game: 3 Hours and 18 Minutes! But I could not find the nail gun? LOL xD I love this game, and I will repeat it like 10 times! :D

5. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

ok i was wondering what to do with that slot thing thanks...
    its a shame u had to get rid of your shank tho.

6. LuckyTrouble77

The dagger being a weapon sucked, as you only got to use it for about 5 minutes. Then it was right back to the shank that took twice as many hits to kill something as the dagger.

7. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Just finished the game. And went off for my first try on the survival mode. Got 82 kills. :p Wasted my ammo on the 4 legged lizard thing, it was too late when I found out that I needed to flamethrower it. lol

8. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

I just killed the first boss.
    Man I am playing so much games at one time!

9. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Well well, I say keep playing straight for 3 or so hours, and you're done. lol I swear. Play it on easy, and you'll finish it in 2:30.

10. Yutrzenika

I beat it in 3:00.
    But this was because before the patch I had played an hour through the game a few times, so I knew what to do when the patch was released.

11. LuckyTrouble77

Because of extra time I took having to backtrack because of carelessness, I took it me about 3:18 to beat the game on normal. I would have beat it in under 3 hours had I not missed a couple vital postcards as I played.

12. Xynche

Xynche Well-Known Member

Hey, I started Dementium 1 a wile ago but never finnished... Should I finish before playing this?

13. LuckyTrouble77

I never played Dementium 1. After everything I heard about it, it didn't seem worth the time and frustration. From what I can tell, number 2 is far superior to the first game.

14. Xynche

Xynche Well-Known Member

Ok thanks, I guess I'm going to start Dementium 2 later tonight :)

15. kieran-123

i still dont no what to do...
    i been playing pokemon so no time to play this...
    so what do i do at the door because i dont get it?? :-/

16. LuckyTrouble77

Exactly which door? There happens to be a lot of them in this game.

17. kieran-123

ive done it now :)
    but jet again im stuck
    in chapter 3 its the red door with a key coad on it and up in a room above the door i need to get through theres a note and 4 bodes with tags on them and the numbers on the tags are 2258 but ive tried them in different orders but i cant get the door to open??
    please help me guys and thanks :)

18. LuckyTrouble77

If you notice in the room, you are to follow the NEWS. On the floor, the direction for north is labeled (ie: N), you just need to get the bodies in directional order for the number order.

19. that3d-trapezoid

that3d-trapezoid Well-Known Member

I've been seeing posts asking for help on the last boss. I think I have the perfect tip.

That boss uses an attack where it stays stationary and shoot flaming boulders (or whatever) at you. This is the closest you'll ever get to his mouth.
    Get up close, just right under his chin. The boulders won't hit you, and you're in range for a Buzzsaw tapping frenzy.
    I played the game on Hard mode, and doing this trick each time took out 1/4 of his health.

20. m3xicanjo3

m3xicanjo3 Well-Known Member

this was the first game i actually played and liked, for the ds i think i played this more then i played sonic AsR it was really good so good that i actually purchased it and i havnt purchased a game since mario.... lOL just a great game