1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DeJa vu? your opinion?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by Apollooo, Aug 5, 2009.

1. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Have you ever experienced déjà vu?
    Have you ever experienced déjà vu?

2. royj

royj Well-Known Member

YEA. I DID! and alotta oda people, the most simpliest form is the pen or pencil deja vu, your friend ask you to borrow it and u noticed taht he ask you and aging and you thought you did and when u look its still in your hannd or on your desk. that a form of deja vu ( translated as already seen in french) meaning in your head you already seen that u lent him/ her the pen/pencil but it didnt really happen

3. dhanash

dhanash Well-Known Member

that is not a type of deja vu but a type of vu...

4. royj

royj Well-Known Member

it is,, y dont u gave me a elegible example.

5. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Please read the Forum Rules. Using internet shorthand such as "y" and "u" is against the rules.

6. dhanash

ok you are hanging out with your friends when suddenly you think you did it before when in fact you did but with others

7. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

If the previous experience was with different people, then that wouldn't be déjà vu.

8. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

This is getting off topic, but I believe fate is a series of events brought about by the choices that have been/will be made by people, etc.

Is it déja vu if you can remember where you experienced the exact same event before (ie. in a dream)?

9. jigsawj

jigsawj Active Member

Sounds like some kind of greek word to me.

10. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

It's actually french

11. royj

royj Well-Known Member

yea, its french, translated .....deja = already...... + vu= seen....... deja vu = already seen. i dont really get what i mean.. i am confused.. i cant really think of and example. i gato research it on the internet

12. GlidingGoose

GlidingGoose Well-Known Member

Internet isnt always right...*Sigh*...You'll probably end up misinformed

13. crazytuna

well at least he's right on the translation

14. royj

royj Well-Known Member

that translation is not from the net, i do french in school and i came across the words seperately...... deja meanning alreadly and vu is the past tens of the verb voir to see.. so i just made a conclusive guess on its meaning. i research it after and found out that i had made a right guess. but i am jus having problem getting a perfect example. any one can help?

15. dhanash

i will explain it to you tomrorow in school.....

16. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

I had Deja-vu for almost an hour straight once... the creepy part was the fact I knew what she was gonna say before she said it... (I actually suspect it DID happen before...)

As for an explanation of deja-vu
    Well basically it's when something happens, and you remember the exact same event... like reminiscing on the present.

If you haven't had deja-vu before then it can't really be explained to you though...

17. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

yeah...
    that once happened to me before....

only in my case it was my mum....

18. dhanash

what databank?
    some people mix up the vu's

19. crazytuna

see!
    what the hell is that post >_>
    at least do some explaining... why did they give you hell?

20. royj

royj Well-Known Member

so you people are saying that deja vu is when u see something before it happens, bad on that experiecne ?