1. This forum is in read-only mode.

dbz or naruto

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by dhanash, Nov 4, 2008.

1. abiyo

abiyo Well-Known Member

you have forget one thing about uchiha's....they have sharingan eyes!

2. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

but can't madara warp out parts of his body so attacks don't connect.

3. dhanash

dhanash Well-Known Member

The uchiha's occular powers cannot compare to a saiyan's brute power... so what if you can see in slow motion... goku and other saiyans move wayyyyyyyyy faster than light.... so what if they can do amaterasu.... let's see they try and catch a saiyan in that...... and so what if madara can warp his body... there is a weakness to his technique.... you should read the latest naruto manga

4. elephantred

elephantred Member

Long time lurker, first time poster here.

I've seen this topic before on the Naruto board over at GameFAQS, and I have to agree with the posters saying that the Dragonballverse characters could LOL the bejesus out of the Narutoverse.

Aside from the ridiculously overpowered characters, the DBZ universe has far more advance technology than what the Naruto universe uses. Bombs, tanks, jets, artillery shells, nukes, etc. that couldn't do anything to DBZ villains, could easily take out the weaker villages in Narutoland. As for the UchiHAX eyes, anyone remember the fight between Lee and Sasuke in Part 1 or the current fight that's happening between Sasuke and Danzo? Sharingan seems to have trouble keeping up with the speed of faster characters. Imagine a fight between Tien and Itachi. Tien is in the "B Squad" and Itachi is one of the strongest ninjas in the Narutoverse. Itachi has Sharingan, Tien has Solar Flare. If Itachi somehow captures Tien in Tsukuyomi (if Tien hasn't Solar Flared, Multi Formed, and Kikoho'd Itachi's ass by then,) I could see Itachi winning. However, if the fights start the same way they always do in Naruto (i.e. talking, ninjutsu, a fair amount of taijutsu, then a surprise genjutsu thrown here and there) Tien would kill him instantly before Itachi could even think about using genjutsu.

I'm not trying to take away anything from the Narutoverse. Its a decent series with a good story that's usually got a BS plot twist thrown in somewhere along the way, and often times, diverts from the main character (i.e. the LOVE Kishimoto has been showing Sasuke since he was reintroduced in Shippuden.) But really, there's no argument here, DBZ characters would just maul Naruto characters to death. If Chiaotzu somehow used multiform, he could suicide bomb Konoha by himself. Probably leave a much bigger crater than Pein's Shinra Tensei.

DBZ needed a galaxy-powered Spirit Bomb to kill the second strongest Buu (could be wrong but, he was shit kicking Fat Buu when he popped out of his body.) Madara, Sasuke, Kabuto powered by Orochimaru, or whoever the final villain maybe would probably just die from one of Naruto's plot protection jutsu. Speaking of which, there are hardly any characters in DBZ protected by plot; maybe Gohan but, the author intended for him to be the main character and have Goku killed off (but, fans loved the big, dumb, lovable oaf so, Toriyama made him stay.) The worst culprit of plot protection so far in Naruto (but not limited to) is Sasuke. He kills an ailing Orochimaru, he plot no jutsus out of the Deidara battle, Itachi dies of ninja aids, he "dies" twice against Killer Bee, he gets his ass handed to him at the Kage summit only to be saved by Madara. If you compare him to his DBZ counterpart (which I'm going to go ahead and assume that its Vegeta), he actually dies. Vegeta's deaths moves the plot; Sasuke's BS hurts it and almost makes it seem like the entire series should be about him.

5. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Naruto characters could beat DBZ characters at close range(Kakashi, Sandaime Hokage,Orochimaru, Pein). But all Frieza/Vegeta/Buu/Cell needs to do is to stay in the sky and blast the whole planet...

6. hightimes

hightimes Well-Known Member

Wow, elephantred I have to agree with everything you said. Really who in the Naruto Universe can beat kid buu? the answer nobody. DBZ wins without a doubt.

7. corex333

corex333 Member

DBZ pwns.... pure action all there is is action.... naruto on the other hand goes through talking and other phases before the fighting begins.... but... but naruto has a whole better main idea..... Bonds.... which just made naruto kick ass, so i would choose naruto

8. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Itachi's Susanoo's sword is a one hit-ko technique, and Oro's sword seals your powers, Kakashi has his Mangekyo. And Pein is powerful...

9. amuletneko

amuletneko Well-Known Member

NARUTO period :p

10. kingofgamemasters777

story wise naruto. but if the two where ever to fight each other...well....the naruto side would be reduced to a puddle of blood and bits.

11. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

this topic is rediculous, everyone in dbz by the end has "power levels" of like 1,000,000 plus... you can't honestly tell me that naruto or any other ninja on that show has that kinda strength...theres a difference between making energy out of your chakra and being able to make a nuke strengthed bomb with your energy .. im so lame :I

12. dhanash

dhanash Well-Known Member

Dude.... why would you still vote naruto... i'm sure the all powerfull rasenshuriken.... wouldn't even hurt kirllin

13. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

no it more like OVER NIVE THOSAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! could not help it but relly dbz is munch more fun to watch as they look like they have to go poo for most of the show. lol
    relly they look costebated

14. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

8) I am currently costebated

15. kingofgamemasters777

isn't 9000 a old reading? im sure by the end of the series goku's power level was in the multi-millions if not more

16. martijnkh

martijnkh New Member

Yeah me too, Naruto rocks man.
    so shut up with the DBZ thing they suck.
    there are no words for it just look at their muscles, they are huge not realistic.
    naruto isn't realistic either but they are normal characters and NORMAL muscles.

17. kingofgamemasters777

Thats what makes dbz dbz, unrealistic and over the top violence and power. its the type of show where you shouldn't expect a deep story just really nice fights.

18. eugene12345

eugene12345 Member

lols a snot of goku can kill all of naruto characters o.o goku could just blow the shit out earth then teleport out of it. Face it the closest thing naruto ever did was a shockwave destroying the crust of earth that even 98% of dbz can outclass.

19. hightimes

hightimes Well-Known Member

And what naruto has a deeper story... HAHAHA I don't think so. At least in DBZ there are some fights not like naruto where they flashback half the episode and then they talk for the rest.

H.

20. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Is there a more annoying character then Naruto? He always gets on my nerves everytime I hear his voice in the anime. At least with Goku there was some real humour and some funny characters and awesome bad guys along the way.