1. This forum is in read-only mode.

dbz or naruto

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by dhanash, Nov 4, 2008.

1. dragunov3rlo4d

dragunov3rlo4d New Member

naruto of course...dbz character takes forever to finish up a fight...

2. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

agaist 2 character with the same power level, of couse it take forever to finish up a fight, but agaist Naruto weaklings, i guess 10-30 sec would be long enough.

3. the long battles are what makes dbz soooo good!

4. dhanash

dhanash Well-Known Member

KI is better than CHAKRA

5. Kaosmagier

Kaosmagier Member

I think in NAruto they praise Naruto to much, the only fights we actually gets to see is where Naruto fights and those are dead-boring as Naruto knows like max 5 jutsu. Even if Naruto has a lot of different characters Narutoand Sasuke are basically the only ones that we get to see (exept we learn the other ones past a bit) DBZ was a lot more interesting in this section, though I admit in some senses DBZ was more repedative, I don't really like shippuuden and GT. BUt I guess I liked DBZ more than Naruto.

Oh and if it where who would win a fight between the 2 of them, um maybe Naruto with full power of the 9-tailed can defeat Krillin.
    Altough if Naruto does spying he might kill some sayajins as well with HIdan1s power, tsukoyomi, amaterasu (maybe) and death god seal (if there is anyone who knows that) but still they could kill everyone with just one shot, I mean at the end of DBZ making planets exploding was basic to everyone in Naruto making a mountain expldoe is a wtf thing.

6. dlord1193

dlord1193 Active Member

7. Sinmon123

Sinmon123 New Member

kid buu destroys all

8. dhanash

so i guess dbz wins?

9. hightimes

hightimes Well-Known Member

DragonBall Z for sure. If saiyans lose a battle/fight they become stronger, ninjas will eventually lose and that's it. And by the way Naruto has way more filler episodes than DragonBall Z.

H.

10. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

naruto is gay...naruto is like that...don't really know much about DBZ...But all i wanted to say is KENPACHI WILL PAWN THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLEACH!!!YEAH!!!!

11. dhanash

Bleach doesn't make sense comparing to dragonball z

12. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

Naruto and DBZ are better in their own ways. DBZ if you like seeing things being blown up with a hint of storyline, Naruto with a good mix of storyline and fighting. For that I would go with Naruto. Plus, in DBZ when someone dies, they go to the King Kai place and get back using Dragonaballs. Seriously how many times did Goku die? In Naruto you really feel the emotion when someone dies like when *********************SPOILER IF YOU HAVENT SEEN ALL THE SHIPPUUDEN UP TO DATE*********** Obito Uchiha dies in the Kakashi special and dwhen pain kills jiraiya. Embarrassingly, I nearly cried watching those two.

13. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Well considering Goku and the rest are faster than snot and it takes ninjas ten years to go the same distance, Dragonball Z characters would win everytime. If naruto were fighting Cell....yeah....Cell is all i have to say.

and the DBZ characters are a lot stronger than the naruto characters. At least 10,000 fold if not more.

14. bakajack

bakajack New Member

Naruto because naruto quality look better than DBZ

15. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

it's not about quality of the animation. it's about the quality of the story line and how powerful the characters are.

*DBZ*.​

16. abiyo

abiyo Well-Known Member

i would choose naruto..why? cause we can generate chakra...i'm now practicing how to let chakra out from the body..dbz is too much...Goku dies too many timesss....well..yeah naruto also has that scene but it happen only once...

17. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

dbz's era has long been over

i still side with it though

I go with naruto once it's completed

18. dhanash

Dude the last thing you should be talking about is the death of goku... atleast he dies.. in naruto they have "immortals" ...... and what so... dude.... get a grip.... goku dies two times alone! and was brought back once by the dragonballs and the other time he got the life from the supreme kai!... and atleast saiyans have a life span.... >.> Madara Uchiha...

19. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

Forget about master kame huh? he is an immortal.

also i like to see Mandara survive when he got incinerated by blank point kamehameha....

20. dhanash

Master roshi does not age but he is not immortal he died once in dragonball
    and i don't think Madara can survive a kamehameha either