1. This forum is in read-only mode.

dbz or naruto

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by dhanash, Nov 4, 2008.

1. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

well i agree with how DBZ episodes take very long for Goku and the Z-Fighters to power up, but its so exciting! I remember tuning into every episode and then it was at the Majin Buu saga, and then the next time i tuned in to see what was going to happen next, they started rerunning episode 1 again! Man, thats what pissed me off, but i still watched it :D lol so for me, DBZ all the way... I watched a few Naruto episodes, and they didnt interest me at all...

However, i found that DBGT sucked and that ruined the Dragonball franchise....

2. zanzetzuken19

zanzetzuken19 Well-Known Member

dbz will definitely own naruto!! they will just be super saiyans and kill all of them!!

3. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

i know dbz has super human strength and that some of the naruto charters would be killed esay but heres how i see it , naruto can go in to 4-tails mode and would mach dbz's strength and be invincible, neji just has to get close and strike an eternal organ, tsunade has super strength so she could fair her own, and if the, and providing that gaara still has his buji he can defend and attack at the same time. if the Akatsuki was to get mixed up with it they have members that are more than strong enuf to fight the dbz fighters (pain, hidan, Kakuzu, etc)

4. eddie jayco

eddie jayco Member

i think your all forgeting this is a fight between characters not shows, plus DBZ would win because Goku has the power to blow up a planet. also, he's a giant monkey.

i love naruto, trust me, read the raw manga translations every week. still waiting for chapter 429, but saiyans are just stronger. hell frieza got cut in half and still managed to surviv and 'be rebuilt'

sorry guys but DBZ wins against NAruto hands down

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Plus Naruto's Ninjutsu arts are slow to perform or Cast. The only way they can beat Goku is if he's charging up his Genki Dama ball (Spirit Energy Ball), because that's the one technique he's pretty much immobile.

Here's another way to compare Naruto & DBZ, the healing arts, in Naruto it takes time for the healer Ninjas to patch up a wounded comrade, with DBZ all it takes is a single healer bean, just pop it in your mouth, eat it & poof! All your wounds & fatigue disappears!

Another thing the Naruto characters can't do is hide their ki or chakra as how the DBZ heroes can. In Naruto, if you weaken or close off your chakra, you in effect are closing off your abilities. In DBZ, the heroes can make it so that they seem to have weak kis but they never loose any of their physical strength. So in effect, the DBZ guys can just shut of their ki & ambush the Naruto folk with brute strength & speed. Even if the Naruto guys use their skill to detect their opponents chakra from afar they won't detect anything & they'll all get massacred, especially by Goku if he uses his instant transmission technique to instantly teleport to where the Naruto guys are & in less than a second, each & everyone of Naruto's pals will be either, dead, decapitated, or miraculously alive but fatally wounded.

6. khaislash

khaislash Well-Known Member

LOL...If you guys are comparring characters in DBZ and Naruto and which would overpower which.The answer is pretty obvious isn't it. :p Some of the DBZ characters can destroy a planet for God's sake.Comparring which characters are stronger is bias.

Oh and by the way,I watched a few episodes from DBZ but does not see/feel the blood,gore and violence.Which series are you guys referring to?

7. DragonQuester

lol well the violence isnt bad, but its pretty intense... the blood, comes after hardfought battles :p which are in the later episodes lol

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

The violence isn't that great on the TV series episodes, they're found on the OVAs, which quite frankly I term as "what if" episodes as these don't actually coincide with the TV series episodes' timeline. Like the "Return of Broli" OVA, did it happen before the start of the Buu Saga, but how come Videl is with the kids (Goten & Trunks) at that time, when on the Anime, she only met Goten first & Trunks only during the Supreme Martial Arts tournament? And the Following OVA "Bio engineered Broli Clone", it seemed to have happened after the Buu saga, so how can those Red Ribbon guys have constructed that bio-research lab, if after the Earth & its people were revived & their memories of the past tragedy were erased? Also Number 18 was pesterring Mr. Satan for her reward money for faking her loss against him.

9. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

"he's pretty much immobile"

well back in the manga he did a quick teleportation to evade an attack i think it was the end of majin buu saga.

and Dragon ball OVA is always regard as canon or stand alone story, most of them doesnt fit into the main stroyline, some even contrated with the storyline, I think the only one who doesnt contracted with the main stroyline is Trunk's Story, but noneless those stand alone are great.

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

The beginning of the First Broli OVA kinda didn't contradict with the TV series' episodes, until when Broli became older & the Z Warriors were invited to meet him.

11. Girogex

Girogex Guest

Both of them are equally good in my eyes however I watched all of the dbz episodes when they where on tv unless I missed a few. I watched naruto intill sasukes brother comes in and then I was so "I'm not watching this anymore. Belive it !"

12. DragonQuester

Well all i know is i just watching dbz (when i was little) i guess i could've watched naruto but im too busy nowadays, but back then, i had nothing else to do, so DBZ came to me first...

I dont know why, but i just find DBZ entertaining even if most of the haters dont

13. mangamaster619

mangamaster619 New Member

omg DBZ owns Narootatoad
    umm whoever thinks DBZ is not funny watch the episode were Goku meets king kai for the 1st time
    its a pisser
    well in all the DBZ games it takes like 20 secs too go super saiyen
    and in a fight DBZ will win anyday
    nobody in naruto can stop the spirit bomb
    name anyone that can ? ???

14. DragonQuester

goku uses spirit bomb in almost every movie ending to kill the bad guy.. :p lol spirit bomb is killer

15. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Well, if there's to be a battle, DBZ would win, but it's unfair, as they're not even humans.

On a side note: I started watching Shippuuden, and it kicks ass! I have already seen every episode (90 included, can't wait for 91). If anyonw could tell me which manga chapter corresponds to episode 90 of Shippuuden, I will give them 20 bucks. :p

I won't give you the 20 bucks, all I can do is this. But please do let me know if you do.

16. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] naruto could beat dbz (couldn't resist posting that  :D)
    and
    i thank episode 90 is a filter so no manga chapter

17. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

89 then.

18. calvin_0

Yamcha and Krillin is human.

19. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Two among the hundreds of characters DBZ has is nothing.

20. calvin_0

no, i just name both of them because i belive they are more then enough to take down every naruto character in a "fair fight"