1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dawn of Heroes (U) | DLinks & Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by meganova, May 22, 2010.

1. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

That character that is allergic to the ashes is a joke ;D It does things with stupidity ;D

2. imp24

imp24 Active Member

I like the sense of humor in this game ;D "attacked by a children's storybook" "illegal parking" I am so playing this forever.

3. kurtfryer

kurtfryer Member

i did not like this game as there is not enough customization in MY OPINON. i prefer each character with individual strength and levels.

4. gzaxx

gzaxx New Member

Anyone found those hidden objectives? Do you have to found something on the map? Or to for example kill all within 2 turns?

5. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Then don't play it ;D

I have no idea. I tried running around the place looking for something, kill specific enemy, use specific skills, read the storyline and go according to it but I still can't find the hidden objectives. =.=

6. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Well-Known Member

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/956867-dawn-of-heroes/56454120

What people have figured out so far.

Get Helga (Valkyrie Hero) ASAP from the First Region she's hell of a fighter (She can buff up Damage for 2 Rounds,She hits Twice,She can dual wield Hammers)

7. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

this game sucks.

8. Jeremiah

I'm guessing you also don't like Final Fantasy Tactics A2?

9. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

I love the tactic battles. I hate the humor and the story.

10. imp24

imp24 Active Member

sorry to interrupt. I like this game, but it's incomparable to ffta2. this probably had a low-budget development, but came with a very good output.

11. Jeremiah

They are in the same genre though. FFTA2 didn't have WiFi Battling though and it's still fun nonetheless.

12. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

But the games are nothing like each other.

13. kurtfryer

kurtfryer Member

UniqueNinja

what do you think i did doofus?
    i deleted it without your stupid advice on "not playing it"
    and i will comment with freedom of speech and none of your smart ass remarks.

14. Jeremiah

@kurtfryer
    I haven't even posted in their Message Board yet. I've just been playing through the game and the Valkyrie Class was a big help in the Battles. And everybody has different tastes & preferences. I don't really care if you don't play it anyway. Just trying to help people to enjoy a game but since you didn't. Oh well,not my problem you don't like it. This game is just keeping me busy until I get my copy of Etrian Odyssey 3 anyway. :-\

@Yoshi2889
    Heh, I just need another TBSRPG again and this game looks promising enough to be last for a while.

15. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

XD what does that even have to do with not liking this game

16. Jeremiah

They're both TBSRPG's , just assumed he didn't like Games like that then. :-X

17. metaco

metaco Member

Hello my nooblets!! I have found the secret objective... but I won't reveal whats for what, for I only found a few!! Anyways those secret objectives unlock a hidden chest where u can find rare items.. I've already found a rare that transforms your character into a snake, the one u fight in the desert/Jungle!

To accomplish those hidden Objectives all you have to do is complete Secondary tasks to find Items that are written in ORANGE... You equip these items to your character, and it's mostly done by a "Hinter" riddle of some sort... For Example.. I'll give you guys one off the bat.. I found a Orange item labelled "Worm" And it had a discriptive writing.. so I thought of the dragon, but it was incorrect... I used the item when I was battling a Hawk/Falcon and It just ended the battle by saying "Hidden Event", then a new path to a chest unlocks, so go try it out everywhere!!!

Also note that... the items you find... aren't for the same location... they are used in different levels, Happy hunting!

18. yoshi2889

Isn't it better to post that in the Game Help section before it gets lost in this topic...?

19. metaco

metaco Member

I guess? but the questions not up there... I'm just answering a question in here since it was put here =)

20. yoshi2889

I mean you could better create a topic for that as if people post in here it will get lost.