1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dating/Relation Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by garchomp4ever, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Buppazugan

Buppazugan Well-Known Member

You just ruined half the fun for him :p

2. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Who said it wouldn't be fun?! Not I, surely!

3. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I can guarantee that this will fail, having done this several times myself. DO NOT do this. Even if you had a 90% success rate before doing this, the success rate after this will always be 0. This doesn't show that you are a man, but a girly man that is well, unattractive. You have better chances NOT doing anything, than to do this.

Courage is one thing, but this is just foolish. There's a difference.

4. MessoMesso

Hm. All of the girls my guy friends have liked must've been lesbians, then.

Ah well. To each their own, then. Best of luck to you!

5. MysticMaja

MysticMaja Well-Known Member

Just tell her. She might like you back and just be waiting for you to show her how you feel.

And if she doesn't reciprocate your feelings, at least you can move on and stop wondering about the could-have-beens had you not told her.

(and I feel like such a schoolmarm but wow, isn't middle school too young to be dating? or have the times changed lol :/)

6. MessoMesso

When I was in third grade, kids were already dating. Of course they didn't have money to go out to places, and only hung out at school, but they still called it dating.

7. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Yes.

8. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Depression is merely your mind putting a block on how awesome you can be. You should get on IRC.

Everyone did that.

9. garchomp4ever

garchomp4ever Member

Thanks guys and some of you gave me good advice and other gave me a good laugh

10. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

I hope my advice helped. It will put you in good stead for finding a wife in the future.

11. MessoMesso

What the hell is wrong with you, wanting to ruin his life like that?!

12. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

I have nothing witty to reply to something said with such conviction. The lack of humour is obviously evident, nonetheless.

13. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

i think it's 3rd or 4th or maybe 5th topic now.

14. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Wait wait wait. All of the girls your guy friends have liked? So you're saying you've never actually tried this yourself? You're basing this on your friends' experiences and not your own? You can't say, "I've tried this exact method, and it worked like a charm." Sounds like all of those dating experts that write books on the subject. All theory, no practice. ;)

Do you follow your friends around everywhere they go? Did you witness the point where they asked them out or did they just tell you? There's more than likely a piece of the puzzle you're missing, and they just told you the cognitive or conscious part of the event (not anything before the event, leading up to the event, not to mention body language, or any other nonverbal cues), and not at the subconscious level.

I don't like leaving these things to chance, especially in a 5-coin toss up where 4 out of 5 have to be heads to be considered successful. Yeah, it might work that one time, or maybe a few times, or hell an average of 6 times in a man's lifetime, but I'd rather have consistency with technique than hit-or-miss style.

Why should you only win a few times at blackjack when you can increase your odds to win almost every time except for the occasional instance when the dealer has blackjack and you don't? Wouldn't you rather learn a skill that allows you to win in almost every situation?

You can go on about your business, not take anything I've said, and live on like you normally do, and be an average person. Or you can take a few things that I mentioned, and really change your life.

15. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

be smart and stop asking this stuff on FORUMS... you wont get more stupid suggestions anywhere else. But besides that, most people tend to confirm their own thoughts on forums.Taking opinions as fact

Be a growing person and LEARN from mistakes... you wont know if you will succeed until you try. You cant play safe something you cant possibly predict the outcome accurately.