1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Danzo

Discussion in 'Naruto discussion' started by XtremeBlade, Jul 12, 2009.

1. XtremeBlade

XtremeBlade Well-Known Member

*spoiler*
    WARNING, WARNING
    IF YOU DO NOT READ THE MANGA THIS WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS

In the latest manga, Danzo revealed he had sharingan, wtf?

2. JaxTH

JaxTH New Member

Pretty sure he's Madara...Would make some sense.

3. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Madara is the one with the swirly mask, sorry forgot his name.

4. XtremeBlade

His name is Tobi, but seriously some fucked up shit

5. mastergods

mastergods Well-Known Member

I think he might be the little loser who gave Kakashi his sharingan.

6. kait

kait Well-Known Member

nope it was obito
    kakashi's friend who gave him the sharingan
    but really wtf shanringan and also tha hokage?
    Post Merge: [time]1247524826[/time]
    nope it was obito
    kakashi's friend who gave him the sharingan
    but really wtf shanringan and also tha hokage?

7. mastergods

mastergods Well-Known Member

I mean donzo is obito. They never siad obito died. just the rocks pined him down and fell around him. someone could have found him. saved him and twisted his mind. his left side is damaged. snd he only has the one eye.

8. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

Doesn't explain how Danzo was around when the Great Ninja Wars. If I remember correctly, Danzo was at least an adult during that time. And Kakashi was not even 13 yet. (assuming that Obito was the same age as kakashi)

9. [Game|Freak]

[Game|Freak] Well-Known Member

Guys you guys are thinking in the wrong way. It could be Tobi who gave Danzo a Sharigan because I think they use to work together. That is why Tobi (Madara) never shows the other side of his face either and Danzo only has one Sharigan so that must mean that it was split between them. Kakashi got his from his friend Obito so it couldn't had been Tobi or Danzo that gave it to him.

But I'm not sure yet myself so don't get mad it's just what I think went down. We'll just have to wait and see though. I so can't wait though. :D

10. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Dang, I was hoping Danzo was weak so someone could kill him... oh well, theres still hope.

11. c740

c740 Well-Known Member

he could have got it from obito kakashi an eye while danzo got the other.

12. Elydan

Elydan Member

Am I the only one who just had it with all these damn sharingans and bs.
    I mean, everyone ends up having sharingans and every sharingan ends up being able to power up and all that crap. While all that eye does is create illusions, copy other peoples techniques and read them. It's super overpowered and keeps returning everywhere. Damn I hate that sharingan rofl.

Anyway, kind of a lame plot twist to give him 'sharingan', but it was too be expected really. He might even be Madara?

13. XtremeBlade

I have a theory, It has been stated the Danzo lost one of his eyes, I believe after Sasuke and Itachi fight when Itachi died, Maybe Danzo claimed his body and stole his sharingan.

That could just be rubbish

14. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

no because itachis eyes wore ruined thus makeing them useless, i thank he just stole one from some random uchia or something to do with orochi.

15. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

i find it confusing what kabuto might know that danzo wants to suppress.

danzo is not madara, they've been shown in the manga at very distant places in the same chapter (or nearly the same chapter). sure, there's that time-space jutsu madara controls, but that's not it. also, danzo said he's a little rusty (he hasn't battled in a long time), but madara has been fighting lately (space-time jutsus).

16. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

So he just got the Sharingan from some random Uchiha...man that was anticlimax.

17. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

he got that eye from Itachi's close friend.

18. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

yes he is

19. Tazgirl18992

Tazgirl18992 Member

If you have kept up with the manga, you will know it was taken from Uchiha Shisui who had the power to get into his opponents mind and control them without them knowing.

.....Now we know why the two elders kept messing the hokage's rule (with putting Sai in team 7!). He was controling the elders!! :eek: That's what I think anyways!

Evil git!

20. hethann

hethann Well-Known Member

i thought he had a name somewhere in the manga had mentioned during the meeting of the kages...one of the ninjas had a byakugan eyes