1. This forum is in read-only mode.

CycloDS iEvolution confirmed working on 3DS..., With no update required.

Discussion in 'Emulation News' started by king_leo, Feb 27, 2011.

1. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Source - http://cyclopsds.com/cgi-bin/cyclods/engine.pl

2. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

the only rom card that is worth the money is the supercard dstwo im staying legal till then

3. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Why, just SCDS2 ain't special it just means that you don't have to often wait for fixes.

4. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

cyclods i evolution is legal

5. hirokaski

normally id agree but i think the supercard dstwo is best as it can emulate the snes and the gba while the others cant so until the dstwo is fixed im buying my games

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

ALL flashcarts can emulate snes. gba isnt exclusive to dstwo either.

7. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Yes, but it's really the only cart worth having that runs GBA, think about it:

The Iplayer won't run commercial games
    The Ismart MM or whatever it is ONLY has an inferior GBA emulator and isnt updated as often
    The E5Zi or whatever that DSTWO clone was has never seen a compatibility kernel update IIRC

The DSTWO also runs a full MAME and higher DOS, something that no other DS cart can claim (technically CycloDSi can run a special ver of DSx86 using DSi mode but DS2x86 is still higher/newer and more capable)

8. hirokaski

thanks personuser im glad someone sees it my way but im buy all my 3ds games zelda kid icarus and resi evil are definate yeses as i love those them bur zelda mostally