1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Cyber bullying caused suicide

Discussion in 'General News' started by mds64, Jul 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Sometimes in this world aggression is advised in order to survive...idiots spilling from clubs and beating down helpless folk...

...ok...any more ligitmate comments

2. dhanash

dhanash Well-Known Member

well i dont know cj much so i cant comment on that

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

MDS chill out and stop being so arrogant

4. dhanash

he's not being arrogant you're the one who's acting stupid

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Oh am I?
    My opinion is different but I am not acting stupid.

6. dhanash

sure, go diss someone because of their opinion..... thats not stupid?

7. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

This is not going good.

-Where are the mods?

8. dhanash

ok i stop......

9. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

I can't believe there's a flame war on such a serious topic guys...

10. dhanash

I'm sorry to all mods and admins, it was my fault....... you can ban me if you want :(

11. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Don't be daft, you have done nothing wrong.

On Topic: This is a very sad case but is not something confined to the internet, people kill themselves due to bullying, internet or not.

There will always be bullies, and not just in schools, it exists in all levels of society, even Gordon Brown the current Prime Minister of the UK has been accused of being a bully, including throwing staplers at people!
    Telling others about being bullied is the recommended approach to dealing with the problem, this works well if you have a good support system in your school/workplace. If that support system is lacking or non-existent telling others may make things allot worse. If a support system fails you or does not exist then you really do have a problem.

If you can fall back to the support of good friends then plans can be hatched to mess with the baddies, failing that your last option should never be suicide but violence against the bully. You may not be able to beat them in a fair fight, but you can attack them when they least expect it and score a hit or two. Just never use a knife or anything else that may kill them. This is of course assuming that the bullying is violent to start with, no point in hitting anyone if they have never hit you.

12. dhanash

well it was my fault the flaming started, i should know better than to argue with an ignorant self centered person
    now back to the topic, people should stop bullying, why cant they just go find a proper hobby than to pick on littler kids that themselves or try it withsomeone older, the human mind is very fragile and thoughts can become actions.......

13. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

Parents are to blame from what is happening today. They don't care that much to what is happening around their children.

14. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Also the children, they should learn to be responsible. Even if the parents are not there, they should know how to act accordingly.

15. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Dude-my fault entirly.

Do not stress yourself-I'll be banned before you do-I dropped my beef-if anyone has any "weird" thoughts than I have to let it be.

...I know what I am, not arrogant-just stupid and stuborn-If I explained why prehaps people would understand my temper...

Ok...BACK ON TOPIC!

That brings up a good point-a child is easily influanced by what they seen or heard when they were younger-so in truth it's both parties fault like stated.

Parents for not being an example-and children, who I assume have been to school-would have learnt right and wrong...

Sure-peer pressure is one thing (if the most popular kids in school were bullies...would you join-some would say yes in younger ages) but of course it's several other possibilitys...

In some I have seen and experienced-I would say some but the one that I'm thinking of can't be said because some of my friends AND myself have this perticular one...

All I can hint is-you can be born with some...

Anyway-when it comes to bad parents (obviously bad-ie not responsible) and bad kids-I say punish both so no one laughs at the other-if the bully hurts a child-give him a long detention-and bring the parent in from what ever they are doing-and make them sit it together.

Prehaps the parent would try to do a better job in rasing the kid-and the kid would get sick of being scolded in the clas room by parent and teacher XD

(Not a fesable idea-but what can you do-telling the parent does NOTHING in alot of cases I seen...)

16. dhanash

technically parents dont have anything to do with this, since kids dont listen to their parents

17. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

I think family plays some important role in building the character of their children in the early stages. It affects our tendencies to be bullied and/or to resist bullying... um... and/or to bully someone? Yes, the school and friends may have larger impact on a teenager's character, but the basis is all made of parent's behavior towards their children. Something like that.

18. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

parents are really important, cause they're a source of support that the kid can be sure he'll get

19. dhanash

kids now these days doesnt care what the parent says........ but i change my statement they do play an important role

20. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

In a few cases that is true-but many because of poor parenting...

Like the other day-I know how stupid kids are brought up-kid was rnning-shown me something he thought was "cool' and after that he ran to his mum...but fell...

His mum scolded the crap out of him-bear in mind this was about 4-5 prehaps...

Then some parents who just yell and scream...despite the kid being a happy sort...that's how these "happy" kids become monstors-they get sick of hearing it all the time-can't do this-that...

Rules are good for learning-but they need to be educated ie explain why you pulled them back from the road side instead of yelling at them-gotta explain what your doing-they don't know yet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.