1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Curious about AR codes... (stardust accelerator)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Tigerkun07, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Then it would probably be this code is bad, if it hasn't worked for either of you. Depends on the device too.

2. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Well,I never wanted to use Max Dp except for that guy so the code is not working.

3. mew-cuss

mew-cuss Member

Tiger, when you trim your rom or you patch the rom it will sometimes change the games ID.
    The games ID can be found by using yasu's r4cce. It's this ID that is needed in order to 'cheat' at YGO. The R4 is rubbish at handling cheats (unless you're using yasu's firmware update), it (the R4) cannot handle cheats for a game if there is too many cheats for a game,
    (as stated above).

For games like pokemon or Yu gi oh you might be better entering the cheat yourself.

If this doesn't help I will post a link to my YGO(U) cheat database usercheat with just YGO on (you will have to change the cheat codes ID to match your rom ID).

EDIT:http://www.mediafire.com/?fmo5jydtzmq YGO (U) usercheat for R4 from GBATemps cheat data base
    I have the (E) and (J) roms so I can't say whether these codes work. I hope this helps

EDIT2: Max Duel Points (DP) [North America]

02120D38 3B9AC9FF from neoseeker.com website, apparently works

4. Tigerkun07

Tigerkun07 Active Member

OK! the cheat from neoseeker worked!! thank god.. i didnt have to do a damn thing from anything else, i just added that cheat and success... thankyou to all of you who helped me lol. im sure maybe someday ill be back for help, but that wont be for some time XP. take it easy, and again, thank all of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.