1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Creepypastas

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Firekirby7, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Firekirby7

Firekirby7 Member

They are just creepy stories.

have you ever read any?

I mostly read Pokémon Creepypasta.

2. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

This is a good'un. Its quite popular with Zelda fans.
    http://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/2010/09/majora.html
    It's very well written but the video "evidence" kinda gives it away.

3. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

I just read that. It was a very good story.

4. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

I'm reading it and it seems good..
    Just watching the video. It's pretty creepy to see a game freaking out like this.

5. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

pretty much all of the stories
    Post Merge: [time]1290704285[/time]
    who thinks this one is real?
    http://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/2010/09/japanese-ghost-haunted-hospital.html

6. tsubakix2

tsubakix2 Well-Known Member

The most popular one I enjoyed was the Majora's Mask Creepypasta. I was flipping out the first couple nights of that- I thought I saw BEN in THE FREAKING FISH tank reflection. I hadn't been so thoroughly creeped out in a long time. Ingenious creepy pasta/alternate reality game, that one was.

7. kenny6457

that one is probally the scariest one too

8. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

This has made my day. You guys all know about my blog. :D

My favorites are Binary DNA and Zelda 64 Beta. You guys should look at them. One has genuine files to download (or so they say) and the other is pure win.

I'm also cleaning up Rubyquest and putting just the relevant stuff on a freewebs site, but I WILL link it on Creepy + Pasta. Would anyone be willing to see Rubyquest, story and picture only (instead of having to sort through tons of stuff and finding out there wasn't any more rubyquest in that thread)?

To Firekirby7: I'm putting another Pokepasta to text, so watch out for that. It's a jolly good tale that you'll want a REAL version of just like with Pokemon Black and Pokemon Lost Silver.....You know, now that I mention it, I think I HAVE seen a hack that is sort of like this Pokepasta....Oh well, might just be a coincidence.

EDIT: Also, about the Majora pasta. It's become an ARG, if you didn't know. This has all the details. It went from a cult, to some guy... Now, apparently, the story's going to start involving us, the readers. Or something. I haven't been paying attention lately.

9. Firekirby7

Firekirby7 Member

I'll see that when it's done.

and I already have read Pokémon Black and Lost silver.

this is the site I use to read Pokémon Creepypastas.

10. kenny6457

whats rubyquest?

11. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

In the latest Alternate Reality Game for that, in a video by Youtube user Ryuzaki (the object of BEN's torture at that point in the game).... You can see BEN's eyes. Recorded on a video camera. In A REAL LIFE HOUSE.

So thinking you see BEN isn't surprising.

Rubyquest is an interactive game made up on 4chan a while back. It was about a rabbit named Ruby trying to escape a building.

12. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I believe /tg/ already has RubyQuest archived in its full glory on suptg. Don't see why you'd want to "clean it up", the threads are fine standalone and more accurately reflect the twisted thought processes of the inhabitants of /tg/.

It was brilliant, I remember lurking those threads as Weaver fucked with our heads left right and center.

13. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I don't like going through almost 20 minutes of topic to find out that Weaver didn't post again in that topic. Also, I don't really care for anything except Weaver's posts.

14. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

Well, thanks for that!
    I read the freaking story, and thought it was cool, but didn't give it much thought.
    However, when i went to bed, that shit started creeping in my brain.
    Dear Lord, i had nightmares the whole friggin night!
    I guess it was watching the videos or something.But that story stays in your head.
    Man, bricks were shat!