1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Creepy Pokémon Sh*t

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kiekoes, Aug 2, 2010.

1. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

o_O Creepy Damn~

2. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Actually, I think in a library in (emerald?) had a "scary pokemon story book" In which it warns that a trainer will go blind, lose all memory, intelligence and senses, and become lifeless if he/she ever kills a pokemon.

Might have been d/p too, don't remember.

3. King Cookie

King Cookie Well-Known Member

Crap, I didn't think a Pokemon game could be creepy, even hacked.

4. Cool3456beaty

Cool3456beaty Well-Known Member

Okay, Creepy. But i will definitely play the game. When a demo or when it comes out.

5. jadster 1996

jadster 1996 Well-Known Member

Read about these before,creepy stuff,especially black.
    I gave this a day of research on my part(I need a life :p),it's the lavender town theme that was in the original pokemon green 1.0.
    According to some articles,a number of children in japan where driven to insanity and some were traumatized after hearing the music for a while.
    I found the original music on the internet and it did in fact have 3 extra tones.
    I listened to it for about half an hour with earphones on and I did feel a slight headache.It turns out that certain 8-bit sounds can cause headaches to sensitive ears.
    Also most of this stuff can be found on /x/(pokefreaks everywhere)

6. Canoso777

Canoso777 Well-Known Member

Remember, once in the Night playing Platinum, then the TV and the Fan turned of, but lights where still on... strange....

7. The scorpion

The scorpion Active Member

This shit is following me now.
    I've done a lot of research on this already.

I never trusted the old red/blue/green games, they are programmed in such a stupid way and there are so many, odities surrounding them.

8. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

for the ones who wonder, pokémon black is still being re-made, we just moved to another website:

http://projectcreepyblack.com/smf/

9. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

oh god now I'm not leaving my seat

10. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

oamg kiekoes read the part of the original story pretty creepy are you going to make it for the gbc or gba ?

11. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

the project creepy black thread on romu's projects subforum says it will be a hack of firered (because some of the effects mentioned in the story are impossible to do with the old pokeman red rom, i think. It will also be put out as an IPS patch, so grab lunar IPS in the meantime.