1. This forum is in read-only mode.

$$ create your own game $$ and answer

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by roxas_z, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Light_Of_Darkness

Light_Of_Darkness Well-Known Member

put TWEWY, CoD4, Soma Bringer, all the characters in the Nintendo universe and then some and all 3 Super Smash Bros. in a blender and push the button. pretty it up, add online play/support/patching and make the controls feel like they were tailored for you. voila

2. bdragonst

bdragonst Member

maybe create a sim game called "SimCountry" or somethin like that .... manage own territories, politics, military, businesses and laws, have war with other countries, become a world power, trading, etc....

3. alkotsios

alkotsios Active Member

i would create a rpg game like devil may cry and dragonball together and name it devilsaya

4. roxas_z

roxas_z Active Member

thanks for all of your replays ...
    i would like a game which can only be played online as multiplayer ,
    it would be pokemon world .
    imagine a a pokemon sims style where you live and train your pokemon ..
    get married win cups..
    meet new people while becoming number one..
    the legendary pokemon would also live but only one of a kind , so who catch it must be lucky ..
    mange your children while treating your pokemon so that they love you ,
    while paying for the house rent you can gain money by attending quests .
    changing and buying cloth ..

so is it going to be a great game ??

5. 00Davo

00Davo Well-Known Member

An RPG which runs in reality. Using the wireless system from Treasure World, you explore the RPG not with buttons, but by exploring the world. Wireless hotspots become cities, dungeons, even random encounters - these are all procedurally generated from the unique MAC addresses, so another person going to the same hotspot gets the same location.

6. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Three games, not made by Nintendo.

RPG: Final Fantasy-esque. Day-Night timer, classes, upgradeable classes, gear dependent stats, unique ways to kill bosses, not just attacking, use status inflictions to your advantage. Synthesis system. I'm cutting the list short.

Racing: Should have EVERYTHING. Professional tracks, drag strip, a city to free roam. The entire car should be customizable, down to the clutch to the air filter, to the oil pumps, to the pistons. Engine swaps, drivetrain conversions, rear-mounted engines. And instead of just buying the stuff and it magically installs, you actually do the installation as well or pay extra to have someone do it for you. Also, include a quality of installation. Car damage, cosmetic and simulation. Parts don't magically repair themselves. Realistic driving, manual and automatic modes reflect the actual transmission in the car, not user preference. ie. 2009 Corvette ZR1s should not be auto.
    Get an ebay auction system and a junkyard.

GTA: Every little nook and cranny should be explorable. Instead of buildings with painted on doors, you have shops, apartments, houses to go into and interact with people. Everything should be interact-able. The hookers, the parking meter, whatever. You should be able to knock over the parking meter, get out of the car, pick up the parking meter, and beat the crap out of the hooker. You should be able to go to sports events or anything calendar-based.

7. supertanno

supertanno Well-Known Member

Pokemon Undercover! It starts like Red, Blue, Yellow, but at a certain part, you'll meet up with agent Jenny, and you'll infiltrate Team Rocket. You have the ability to change into a Pokemon, and you will have to do bad things like Team Rocket does. You keep contact with Prof. Oak and Jenny using one or antoher PDA or something.

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Sort of like a combination of need for speed: most wanted and race driver: grid?

9. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

I think Most Wanted and Madnation Racers. (e3)

10. rohan15

rohan15 Member

I am in the process of making an Action/RPG using the Engnie001 program called Left Behind. You are an everyday man who must survive in a town with a population of 7000+ people, but most are zombie like monsters or dead. The town is also covered in a thick mist making it hard to see. Really dark atmosphere with heavy violence levels...You even have to kill someone who is infected while their spouse watches you do it.

11. AceKilla

AceKilla Well-Known Member

Hmm i will made the most cools game like combining some genre into one, Dynasty warriors + Romance of three kingdom + Starcraft + some fighting genre. Oh it would be cool with playable characters more than suikoden. ;D ;D ;D

12. quickcaster

quickcaster Well-Known Member

how about Pokemon black shadow or something and you can catch every single Pokemon in the game and to get like starters or legendaries you've gotta fight your way through strong pokemon do quest etc

13. rokkubr

rokkubr Active Member

A Bleach RPG,there would be tree versions.Shinigami,Hollow and Quincy.You would explore the world of the living,the soul society and hueco mundo,do quests and level up.Then you could battle on wi-fi for the rank of best soul reaper and win some cool stuff.
    I mean why they didn't do something like this already,there tons of animes which would work on this.