1. This forum is in read-only mode.

COP: The Recruit

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by shackol101, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The AP hacker

The AP hacker Well-Known Member

What rom are you using? Try the SUXXORS cracked one..its the one not labelled.

2. fighter1215

fighter1215 Active Member

were you get suxxors cracked one????

3. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Download the (U) rom on Romulation! Then you'll have 2 roms in your .RAR file. Don't copy the (U) rom, but the other one onto your SD card. Then load it with the normal Firmware and it'll work fine (I hope for you)!

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4417_-_COP_The_Recruit_(U)(SUXXORS).rar.html/

Just had a grate night seeing titan the robot turning on with help the chrismass lights... Wow man that matchine is fantastic made!

http://www.titantherobot.com/ a must see!!!

The kids where scard!, But is a nice robot lol!

5. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Hahaha! Cool Jhon! :D

6. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

this is now considered worst 3d game on DS evah!

7. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Graphics are really good, gameplay and storyline SUCKS! So I totally agree with you!

8. keyb13

keyb13 Well-Known Member

does it work with TTDS

9. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

NOOOOO!
    YOU NEED YSMENU!

10. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Nooooooooooo! You don't need YSMenu! When you play the cracked (U) version (the SUXXORS rom), you have to load it with the normal Firmware! If you don't, it won't work!

11. The AP hacker

.....And here we are once again.

Am I the only one who actually enjoyed this game and still goes back to do all the little side missions and to go through all the barricades and take all the pictures? It unlocks stuff.

12. deathville

deathville Active Member

Both the Cop the recruit (U) roms aren't working for me. The Uncracked one reaches the title screen, while the patched one doesn't even work at all.

I'm using a TTDS, and have the latest firmware and cheats installed.

13. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

The suxxors version works fine with my r4i sdhc + dslite
    i particularly like the handbrake turns in the car at the beginning

14. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

I'm enjoying it too AP hacker! It's only a little bit disappointing... What does it unlock then? I got 27 of those barricades with green lights, and 13 picuters... ;D

15. The AP hacker

TBH, im not sure. I *think* it unlocks "boss" side missions (by "boss" i mean much harder), but not 100% sure. just gotta find out for myself.

Also, i might be on much for next couple days, going away from home for a bit...wont be on much tonigt either cause i just got the H1N1 needle and apparently it doesnt bruise or hurt if you ice it, so i cantr really type with one hand (well, not fast..di with this message tho).

PS: incase ur wondering, i can handle the pain of the nedle, im not a sisy, and nedles do NOt sare me.

G'bye then.

16. The AP hacker

...My theory with the nedle was right. Arm doesnt hurt.

Anyway, I think it is safe to say this thread is dead.

17. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yeah, you can say that... I just beated C.O.P., and the ending was pretty easy, and stupid... Gilroy kills hisself, by blowing up a gasstation... What a nice ending... But... When you beat the game, all the nice and fast cars are driving over the streets! Very nice! I call them: Lamborghini, Ferrari, Chevrolette Corvette and Mustang ;D They look like those cars, so :D

18. Arcaian

Arcaian Member

Really sorry to bring up a dead thread, but am I the only one still having troubles with it ? I'm using an Ace Kard with the newest AKAIO software, and I can start the game with the unpatched, the patched just goes to a black screen, and with the unpatched you can create an account and then it goes black when you click start. Does anyone know how to fix it ?

19. The AP hacker

I never thought I'd come back to this thread. Thought it was long gone.

Ah well. Anyway, what kernel are you running? Try updating to the latest. I don't have an acekard so I can't help all that much.

20. garski

garski Member

even the patch doesnt work on r4i gold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.