1. This forum is in read-only mode.

COP: The Recruit

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by shackol101, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

I don't get that?! LOL XD

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I mean geting all game's to work in ysmenu would be grate!, but the only option is both kernal's in one lol!

3. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

No, not! I can choose! I got YSMenu as a .nds file, so... :D BTW, I made a new thread: What do you think about: C.O.P. The Recruit? Look for it :D

4. Jhon 591

Where did you put your new thread?

My opinion why the hell did they protect it?, And was it worth there money for such a floored game?
    Post Merge: [time]1258395348[/time]
    So many mastakes it's unbelievable

If they are gowing to protect it, make sure its worth it first lol!

5. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

They should have made it better, hell yea! My thread is in gaming lounge -> nintendo

6. Waverley73

Waverley73 Member

The R4 Ultra SDHC is actually an Acekard clone. I am currently running with firmware 1.53 as well as AKAIO 1.4.1. Neither of the US versions work on mine (including the SUXXORS cracked one).

7. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Weird.... I'm affraid I can't help you... I'm not a game cracker...

8. The AP hacker

The AP hacker Well-Known Member

...Its funny..Looking back a few pages, I see I said i wouldnt be coming back to this thread...Odd, because I never typed that!

SOOOOO..... Totally ignore it and incase you got no idea WTF im talking about, ignore this post..

Waverly, your R4 Ultra is an Acekard Clone? Go to GBAtemp, a former prgorammer for AKAIO firmware is working on the crack...
    Post Merge: [time]1258497155[/time]
    OMG!!!! I just saw the Ghostbuster Ds game trailer, it has the same driving graphics as COP! Actually, they may be a little better...So much for Nintendo saying it is "the most visually impressive game for the DS"....This looks better, in term of graphics. BTW, I disagree with all of you, not all the cars are slow, just some.

Also, Kronat, I cant help but notice that your (I mean no offense here, really) *kind of* complaining about COP, but be thankful we got it working...I thought story line was pretty good...Didnt expect that fiery endeing

9. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

I know The AP hacker... But, I was a little bit dissapointed about the game... I expected more... Now I've seen the faster cars, like that yellow "Lamborghini-look-a-like". That was a very nice car! And the M16 machine gun is nice! I'm not at the end right now, I'm at level 45 or something? And Ghostbusters is not the best game XD I've seen some gameplay of it on YouTube, and I would'nt get it... I'm still playing CoD: MW: M and C.O.P.!

10. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Saw trailer of it posted in comments, well, all games make their games look good. You don't know until you try it.

11. Waverley73

Waverley73 Member

Are you sure someone is still actively working on it? I have also been keeping tabs on the GBAtemp threads and there hasn't been anything posted in the COP thread for a couple of days.

12. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

You've got a point... I shouldn't say that... But, I don't like the point of view...

13. fighter1215

fighter1215 Active Member

can some1 upload a sav file past mission 25 plz

14. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Eehm, why? Can't you pass it yourself with the SUXXORS rom??

15. Jhon 591

Seam's like they are using the old patch still, But is what card they are using for this rom?

16. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yea XD Stupido's, lol!

17. The AP hacker

The AP hacker Well-Known Member

Ghostbuster isnt great...My friend recomended to me, and I tried it, and heres what i think:

Graphics: ..OK....
    Gameplay: WTH am I doing?
    Overall: giving away free DS game.

Hope I didnt shatter anyones dreams.

18. lonelycatz

lonelycatz Well-Known Member

I cannot get cheats to work on YS menu, please Help

19. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

You have to load it with the normal Firmware, else the game won't work!

20. fighter1215

fighter1215 Active Member

im using m3 ds real newest firmaware cant pass mission 25

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.