1. This forum is in read-only mode.

COP: The Recruit

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by shackol101, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Totally agree! And the cars are so freakin' slow.......................................

2. supermina2

supermina2 New Member

does it work with TTDS

3. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

People run faster then the car's when you shot your gun lol!
    Post Merge: [time]1258220749[/time]
    You could give it a try and let us know!

4. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yea! They run like they have rockets in their arsh*s! ;D

5. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

I must be the only one that doesn't think the cars are that slow - some are slow, others are fast. The police cars are decent, as is the monster truck, and some of the sports cars you pick up.

6. OmegaFlare2

OmegaFlare2 Well-Known Member

How do i use the mission 18 file? o.o

7. The AP hacker

The AP hacker Well-Known Member

guys, not all the cars are slow. if you click the spoiler it will reveal some of the faster cars you get from missions.

the car Isgo gives you, the yellow one, it isnt slow. Either is the Hellhorse from Brad.

8. Waverley73

Waverley73 Member

Well I was down at the docks during a very early mission (the one where you get on the boat and pick up a heap of crates) and there were 3 guys standing around. I got my gun out and started to go crazy and they all just stood there staring into space. They weren't even talking to each other - it was like I was walking around a wax museum.

With this game if the gameplay was awesome I reckon the look of the game would definately be good enough. As it stands, the game looks okay but the gameplay is just disappointing.

You just can't interact with people and the environment doesn't really respond to what you do. For example, in GTA:CW if you were looking to stir things up a bit you just ram a police car, jump out and start swinging your sword around. Before long you'd have choppers hovering above you and the police have you barricaded in. In this game absolutly NOTHING happens.

Disappointing.

9. Jhon 591

Put it in the same place where your game is , but rename it to your game name with a .sav at the end

COP the recruit.nds
    COP the recruit.sav

Or

COP the recruit (U).nds
    COP the recruit (U).sav

in that order

M18 download hear http://ifile.it/0l4x6ra

Post Merge: [time]1258235666[/time]
    Would anyone if they was gun fire lol!

10. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Hahaha! Funny guys here :D

11. The AP hacker

The AP hacker Well-Known Member

Well, this thread is dead now that the working rom is out. This thread was on the second page of forum...Nice talking to you, since I probably wont be returning to this thread.

12. Waverley73

Waverley73 Member

Well it doesn't work for my R4 Ultra (beyond mission 19 anyway). Anyone likely to fix this game so it will work for more people?

13. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

No! Not again...! :O

14. Waverley73

Waverley73 Member

What do you mean? If you mean fix the game again then from some people's point of view it wasn't fixed the first time.

If you mean something else please share.

15. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Lol we spent so much time about talking how to fix the game :p That's what I ment, LOL! ;D But how is it possible it won't work on your R4?! Don't play it with YSMenu, just with the normal firmware!

16. Jhon 591

The question is what has the SUXXORS team done to the ROM?, when it will no longer work with ysmenu but only the R4 original kernal v1.18 it works with

It just can not get passed the SUXXORS screen at the beginning with ysmenu

17. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

When I start it with YSMenu, I get a black screen (no SUXXORS at all)... Then I heard from you, Jhon, that I had to load it withouth YSMenu! So that works!

18. Jhon 591

Same what i get lol!...

It's just the SUXXORS screen that it gose black on, i wonder if they will be a code for this that might fix it with ysmenu...

19. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Ehm, why you want it on YSMenu? Just play it with the normal Firmware...

20. Jhon 591

Trew... but geting every think under the one kernal would be boss lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.