1. This forum is in read-only mode.

COP: The Recruit

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by shackol101, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Why?, the firmware works normal, if you wish to use games that down't work with kernal v1.18 then just boot ysmenu.nds to change it to ysmenu

Backup everthink, format your sdcard, download and place in the files abouth onto your microsd card

When you see ysmenu.nds file boot it if you wish to change to that frimware

2. SpecterM91

SpecterM91 Well-Known Member

So you just boot YSmenu.nds if you wanna switch back and forth? Okay, thanks.

3. Jhon 591

Kined of.. you just reset your DS to change back to kernal v1.18, boot ysmenu.nds for that firmware!

4. SpecterM91

Alright, thanks a ton. Sorry to be such a bother. I figured that's what you did, but I kind of lost my YSmenu.nds file when I installed it so I didn't think to try that. :p

5. The AP hacker

The AP hacker Well-Known Member

Alright...This game works on CycloDS 1.56B3

Im going to make a thread about what cards this game works on and with what firware but I need some help. Give me your card name and firmware and tell me if it works.

Use this:

Card name:
    Firmware:
    Working Status (Yes or No):

6. Jhon 591

+ game version!, https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4417_-_COP_The_Recruit_(U)(SUXXORS).rar.html

4418 - COP The Recruit (U)(SUXXORS) , version only with kernal v1.18

Card name: R4 revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS)
    Firmware: kernal v1.18
    Working Status: Yes

I have tested and working past freezing part's, Hear is save file for mission 18 click hear http://ifile.it/0l4x6ra

Card name: R4 revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS)
    Firmware: YSMenu
    Working Status: No

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I can't download the (U) version properly...2 times I tried-both with file errors :(

Is this to do with the server upgrade?

8. Jhon 591

Anuther link

Removed

Down't use the uncracked version, Use 4418 - COP The Recruit (U)(SUXXORS), they are both in the rar arcive

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

WHile I appriciate the link...other rom sites are agaisn't site's rules-remove it before a mod sees :)

10. Jhon 591

Has anyone else had anyover AP problems with this version pass mission 18?, Not me so-far.

11. Jhon 591

Take it easy and you will fined!, It dose not work with ysmenu, It now however dose work with kernal v1.18 and v1.23!

12. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

I'm so happy with this! Now I don't have to play CoD: MW: M Survival Mode all day, but I can focus on C.O.P.! :D

13. Jhon 591

Yep on page 2, Edited...

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=26689.msg460240#msg460240

People down't tend to check there when hear! lol.

14. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Now, I love this game again! I thought it should take ages before the (U) version came out, but no (goes away of pc and plays C.O.P.) :D

15. The AP hacker

Kronat, it is good see your enjoying it considering the hell we went through on that last thread, eh?

16. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yea sure! You are enjoying it to? It's so damn awesome! They should make a FPS like this... Maybe the next CoD?! :D Lol MW2 is just out and now they are showing some video's about MW3... It looks so damn awesome! Soldiers start talking about nothing and smoking etc. So cool!

17. Jhon 591

I wonder why the (U) patched version of this game only works with R4 kernal v1.18, and no longer will it work on ysmenu just a blank screen, and who this version was patched by and what did he use or edit?

18. The AP hacker

Yeah im enjoying it.... I got a working COP just in time...Im going somehwere sunday and its 2 and half hours there, 2 and a half hrs back, but now i wont be bored...Although, wit hmy luck I guess my DS will die in the car...charging it tonight and tommrow night.

19. Jhon 591

Description:
    THIS WORKS 100% !!!

The AP was demolished by Suxxors.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=4418+-+COP+The+Recruit+%28U%29%28SUXXORS%29&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=null&oq=

First page mininova
    Post Merge: [time]1258138267[/time]
    I am enjoying it to!

20. SpecterM91

Anybody still just amazed by this game? I'm not too far into it, but Jesus is it beautiful. I'm playing it back to back with KH:358/2 and Phantasy Star Zero and the fact that its environments are quadruple the size of theirs and it runs at sixty FPS no matter what. Kind of makes you wonder why Rockstar didn't do something similar with Chinatown Wars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.