1. This forum is in read-only mode.

COP: The Recruit

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by shackol101, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The AP hacker

The AP hacker Well-Known Member

Pwnag3, your waluigi? Did waluigi get banned?

2. lonelycatz

lonelycatz Well-Known Member

you sure??

3. Pwnag3

Pwnag3 Guest

Im Waluigi. I got banned the other day for asking for PS0 too much. i should of just stfu about it.
    Post Merge: [time]1258084279[/time]
    all the AP is cracked. TAKE THAT UBISOFT! but thx for such an awesome game.
    Post Merge: [time]1258084289[/time]
    owned

4. lonelycatz

ok ok, how is the missions???

5. SpecterM91

SpecterM91 Well-Known Member

Wait, so it's cracked now? Er-wait. Which one is the cracked rom? I thought it was the one that DIDN'T say "uncracked" on it, but that one seems bigger, and the other ones were trimmed when they were patched. >.>

EDIT: Ugh, I'm retarded. My eyes were acting up on me, I saw the uncracked rom's size for the cracked one's for some reason. :p Yay, it's finally playable! :B

SECOND EDIT: Wait, I'm just getting a black screen with the cracked rom. Help? Seriously, help. D:

6. davidsonbob59

davidsonbob59 Active Member

Pwnag3 i click on the download you put there and i cant find the download buttern do i have to register first
    Post Merge: [time]1258094190[/time]
    waluige or pang wich one do i use to play cracked or clean

7. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

The UNcracked rom doesn't work. The one without uncrack is actually the cracked one.
    Is Zelda, Ace Attorney etc. all from Ubisoft?

8. serpentile

serpentile Active Member

hey klaimore can u confirm it working on R4 firmware 1.18 or 1.23

9. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I don't think so....
    Zelda is developed by Nintendo while Ace Attorney is developed by Capcom if I'm not mistaken.
    So...no complete patch yet right?

10. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

I have an R4 Clone. Very cheap.

There is now. The one dumped by SUXXORS has 2 roms, one cracked and one uncracked.

11. Waverley73

Waverley73 Member

I can confirm that neither SUXXORS roms work with an R4 Ultra SDHC (Acekard Clone).

The 'cracked' one doesn't even start at all and the other one gets the black screen at the same place the original EUR one did (at the start when you select load).

I will wait for a cracked version to surface that will allow me to get past mission 19 etc. I am currently using the cracked one from a few days ago.

12. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

for acekard users, there's a new loader release, COP fixed

13. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

How come this one is over 40mb packed?, When the rom is 32mb unpacked

https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4417_-_COP_The_Recruit_(U)(SUXXORS).rar.html
    Post Merge: [time]1258109437[/time]
    Now i see why!

http://www.roms43.com/download/14483/C.O.P._The_Recruit/

Both cracked and noncracked versions

14. Waverley73

Waverley73 Member

Yeah, but exactly WHO and WHAT card is it cracked for? The 'scene' seems that disorganised no-one has any idea about what cards work and what ones don't.

Unfortunately, it seems all my card (R4 Ultra SDHC - Acekard Clone) can do is get to mission 19 on the Europe one that was cracked somewhat a few days ago.

15. serpentile

serpentile Active Member

hey can anyone tell me if it is working for R4 or not and if it is wich firmware coz i tried it on ysmenu and 1.23 and it aint working

16. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

That version wasn't fully cracked, there are a couple of different types of check, they got all of one type, but not the other.

The (U) is fully cracked of all known triggers - should be the lot.

17. lonelycatz

serpentile, IT IS WORKING ON R4, i am also using v1.23. Do not use the ys menu to play this cracked game. AND I FINISHED THE GAME!!!!!! ANY NEW GAMES????

18. SpecterM91

So, wait, it'll work on the regular R4 kernal, but not YSmenu? How would one go about having both the R4 firmware AND YSmenu?

19. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Good news for R4 original users with kernal v1.18 and v1.23 the new 4418 - COP The Recruit (U)(SUXXORS)

4418 - COP The Recruit (U)(SUXXORS) , version only with kernal v1.18

On mission 18 the recording of the big fat dolt with red tie, It no longer freezes!, I have tested this myself and it dose work! ;) :) ;D

Hear is both versions for the same R4 Firmware v1.18 + YSMenu

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zezeimmt15l

Hear is save file for mission 18

click hear http://ifile.it/0l4x6ra

Talk to the guy at north Hudson park.. then goto The crowbar

Rename save file to your game name if you have changed it, they both have to match

20. SpecterM91

Aw man, that sucks. Then, could you be a very nice person and explain to me how to have both firmwares at the same time? I've heard you can do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.