1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Coolest NDS games

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by teheezin, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Captivate

Captivate Member

I'm not a fan of racing games, however I would like to recommend Mario Kart. I'm terrible and frankly I'm not a fan of these sorts of games, however I would have to say that this game is absolutely hilarious when your playing with friends.

Although this game can't be played with friends, another game I would recommend to play is Trauma Centre: Under the Knife. It's a sequel to it's original but you don't need to play the first one (I didn't). It's a surgery game, and I personally like to play this game a lot. It's a stylus game so there's not gonna be much button-jabbing action (unless you're speeding through endless dialogue >__>).

If I think of anymore games I'll come back and post. :)

2. tsunami2131

tsunami2131 Member

i find myself playing fire emblem and pso alot also SUPER ROBOT TAISEN OG SAGA my favorite game ;D

3. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Actually, that's the first game. Trauma Centre: Under the Knife 2 is the sequel (on the DS). There's a Wii re-make and a Wii sequel too. But they're good games, yeah.

4. jaimyinthahouse

jaimyinthahouse Well-Known Member

|Pokemon platinum or heart gold soul silver or pearl diamond or mystery dungeon all good games:)

5. Captivate

Captivate Member

Blahh, I forgot to add the 2 XD. My bad but yeah what he said. The first game's graphics for the DS compared to it's sequel wasn't very good IMO. =/
    Btw I've tried it on Wii; it's mad hard! Stitching people up = Floppin' your wrist in random directions

6. rell

rell Well-Known Member

thank you very much. it was good at the least, but everyone has their own opinion.

7. melleopberg

melleopberg Well-Known Member

Oh cool i like that game

8. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

Coolest?

Imho , Endless Frontier, The World Ends With You, SMT: Strange Journey, Rooms:The Main Building

thats my cool list for now :p

9. GBurke

GBurke Member

certainly not coolest, but Elite Beat Agents is pretty awesome and fun

10. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

indeed.. (havn't played elite beat since it came out quite some time ago)

11. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume - I loved what they did with the VP spinoff. Actually i find it better than the PS1 original

Custom Robo Arena - you control a freakin' robot, and you can put any part you want in it. There's nothing cooler than that!

12. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

TWEWY also sounds funny.
    TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY.
    Haahaha. LoL.
    I'm not sure if you will like The Sims 2 DS