1. This forum is in read-only mode.

considering a career change

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by calvin_0, Sep 18, 2008.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

saving? nah, i dont earn that much, i have some saving but the number arent big. ya loan, i'm considering that option right now, even though i wont goto goverment loan because if you arent muslim in malaysia, you have low chance of getting help of the goverment....our goverment is that sucks....so i'm considering loan from local bank....of couse if the college side able to help me out to secure a goverment loan that would be nice.

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Are you talking about loan sharks equity?

Anyway, legit government assissted loans (here anyway), have payment schemes that can be payable in a definite time frame, with no pressure such as very high interest rates applied to them. As I said I was basing that sudjestion via my own country's laws so it might not apply elsewhere.

3. calvin_0

well i would never consider shark loan.....

but equity was corerect, some of my friend is doing better then me in life and they dont even goto collage (in fact one of them is high school drop out), but i dont think i can take that path sicne money is an issue to me, its a waste to cancel all my inssurance just to start over.

4. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

i wasn't talking about loan sharks i was talking about loans in general.

you have to pay intrest so even when your done and got where you want to be you are still paying of money.

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Just try to avoid big loans, they can haunt you for years to come.

6. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

So why are you not interested with your job any more? Is it MIS (what is that?), is it the ICT, is it the company you work at? the city? the country? What are you missing and will becoming a chef give you that missing piece?

And you can still change, easily. 24 is not too old, even 34 isn't (44 would result in midlife crisis I guess).

7. calvin_0

MIS is stand for Managment Information System.