1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Compassion for North Korea

Discussion in 'Debates' started by innergamemaster, Jul 15, 2010.

1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

But isn't that what the USA alwaus do being the biggest nation?

2. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

They're not the biggest nation by any means.

3. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

4. King Cookie

King Cookie Well-Known Member

Maybe not the biggest, but they rank up there as one of the most powerful.

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

they aren't as powerful as they like to think they are.

6. King Cookie

King Cookie Well-Known Member

True, but I would still put them in the top ten.

7. Irili

Irili Active Member

I'd really love it if America just backed out of other countries problems. We have enough to deal with as it is. I don't want our fingers in everyone's pies. I just want less foreign involvement which would lead to our (American) foreign peace and our domestic situation to improve. I'd much rather take care of other American's than oppressed North Koreans or disease ridden, starving African children or religiously oppressed Middle Easterners.
    I don't necessarily not care for these people. I feel badly for them. But I don't think we should be cleaning up other peoples problems when we have so many of our own.
    Now, nuclear powered Iran. We should take a little interest in that seeing as how they could bomb us into a nuclear winter if they decided to do so (or alternately sell a bomb on the black market - Can you say North Korea?). I'm not saying go comando and invade and occupy. I'm saying keep an eye on potential threats.
    Compassion is a wonderful thing when you can afford to have it.

8. mikebm4834

mikebm4834 Member

nope we have hungry people here, lets take care of them first, you dont go fed kids on the street when your own kids are starving

9. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

mikebm4834 for prime minister!

10. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

That's time to look into business way, not the personal way, making 'em owe you one is a good thing, just as before, the Germany was enemy, so the russians, now are almost like allies, why can't it be the same now?

11. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

But a business way isn't compassionate.