1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Compassion for North Korea

Discussion in 'Debates' started by innergamemaster, Jul 15, 2010.

1. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Assuming that King Jong Il is still alive.

2. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Assuming anyone is alive.

3. Irili

Irili Active Member

Hey, if we as Americans are willing to send money to countries who support the Taliban and Al Queda, then why not the North Koreans. They aren't terrorists, just psychopaths.
    Ah! How low this country has sunken. I don't mean to sound heartless either. I'm all about helping people get on their feet. But, as a man once said, "Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

4. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

no no no, its - "Give a man a fish and he'll stink up a whole town. Teach a man to fish...See where I'm going...teach a man to fish and he'll poke yer eye out!"

5. manaseater

manaseater Well-Known Member

I think that no human should starve, north korean or american. After all, the civilians that were born have done no wrong and pay for their governments actions.

Make north korea the 51st state and give them some bail out relief supply.

6. Batman168

Batman168 Well-Known Member

They could eat Justin Beiber, who wussed out of going there >: D

7. Saiko

Saiko Well-Known Member

I watched some movies about North Korea; apparently all food NK ever received wasn't given to civilians, they don't even know about it - for them America must be the worst enemy that was killng NK people in war in 50's and wants to make them suffer, to kill their beloved Kim and all this stuff. And food goes nowhere.
    There was some "interview" with a guy who escaped from NK, he was some farmer but officials ordered him to crop poppyseed so that NK can make opium with it and sell it illegally - or something like this.
    I don't know if it is true (and maybe it sound totally stupid because of my English which isn't good), but situation of poor villagers of NK looks scary...

8. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

It's not that no country wants to aid NK, I'm sure somewhere out there, someone wants to help the civilians there. But it's that North Korea won't accept that help, the country wants to depict this image that they're a perfect country and better than everyone else.

9. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

Yes the people are not even allowed to have internet or external television broadcasts.

10. Eadelas

Eadelas Well-Known Member

Compassion for NK? Hell no, would they show compassion to me if they caught me? Don't think so. But maybe there are a few countries willing to help the people of NK and not NK itself.

11. Fantasy_Freak

Fantasy_Freak New Member

Originally I would say show some form of compassion for North Korea but then we the Afgahn War Diary was leaked onto the internet and this showed up

While it says he found no reports. This still rubs me in the wrong way.

12. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Compassion is what makes us human. A government should value its people the most even more than the image of a perfect country. Without people, there is no government. That's all I'll say...

13. bscit

bscit Well-Known Member

I think as human we should help the but i doubt that any of it will be going to the civilians.

14. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Tell that to the supposed Kim Jong Ill or even Josef Staline, Staline had very little compassion and ruled with an iron fist. I wouldn't rank Kim Jong the same league as Staline, but I doubt he has compassion.

15. jbough88

jbough88 New Member

Most of North Korea's citizens are without electricity and running water. Their average wage is about $500 dollars/year. I spent that on my car last month. Kim Jong Il is a tyrant and he needs to be dealt with. Just because he's not "terrorizing" americans doesn't mean he's not a terrorist. In fact, he's the worst kind of terrorist. He deprives his own people of some of the basic necessities of life, people that pay for his lavish mansion and lifestyle. He's a hedonistic jackass and needs to be dethroned by any means necessary. Seeing as N. Korea is no real threat the the U.S., of course that's not going to happen. Neither was Sadaam, but guess what? The American govnmt. hung him. C'mon CIA, do your job and assassinate that prick!

16. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

america are not the world police. Stop getting involved in things that don't concern you. the CIA's job is to protect american interests, not interfere in other countries' business.

17. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

That'll go over well with China, for sure.

And what loony said.

18. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

America would step in for sure in NK had lots of oil.
    Were doing it for the good of the NK people they would say.

19. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Wow, it's almost like you believe they don't engage in foreign black ops and wetwork anyway.

20. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I know perfectly well that they do, I'm saying its unacceptable, and if they push things much further they'll find themselves in hot water.