1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[Collectible Card Game] - Faeria

Discussion in 'PC' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I just recently became addicted to this unique CCG over at Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/397060/

I will admit though that what initially got me into it was a Free Steam key promotion the Developers hosted and I read about over at Steam's Facebook page, it was an announcement that was shown on my news feed back in the 10th of August.

"Free key are you crazy? The Steam Store page says it's free to play.", you might say to which my response would be, that it just went free to play a few weeks ago, the game used to cost a few before then.

Aside from the free key promotion, another thing that drew me in is the game's cards aesthetics which totally looks like a "Hearthstone" ripoff. However the game has a few tricks under its sleeves besides looking just like a Hearthstone clone. It has combat that uses hex cells instead of just laying out cards on the field like Hearthstone does, making HS a Magic the Gathering clone in that respect.

The game isn't perfect though and as a matter of fact is still under the "Steam Greenlight" programme, which means it's still being worked on by its Developers. Also reading up on it, I've learned that the game was a successful KickStarter project as well, kinda cool if you ask me.

The game has Freemium (in app microtransaction based) content though, but definitely not necessary because the game isn't pay2win. I'm currently at level 21 in it (level 30 is currently the cap) and I only reached that level through Solo game quests and battling with real players... after acquiring enough decent cards to create a good deck I can use for PvPing that is.

RFE: Addendum

Here's a gameplay video of Faeria for you folks:

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Guys, I'm desperately looking to hook up with fellow RomU members to play with on this game.

3. NintyRaccoon

NintyRaccoon Passive member since March 13, 2017

If I weren't already playing on other free-2-play Steam titles, I would like to play the game with you.