1. This forum is in read-only mode.

COD : Black Ops [NDS]

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by teheezin, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

I know there's Zombies in Black Ops on Consoles, do you have an actual source to prove that it's in DS as well?

2. teheezin

teheezin Guest

I read an article saying "On September 29th 2010 n-Space has confirmed on their Facebook page that there will be Zombie Mode on Call of Duty: Black Ops DS.

"n-Space confirms the addition of Zombie mode in Call of Duty: Black Ops DS. Co-Op Commie Zombie killing goodness for 1 or 2 players via local and wifi connections! Braaaiinnnssss..."
    — n-Space " Soo.. yeah it has Zombie mode XD

3. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

Oh, OK, that's good enough for me. I hadn't read that on any gaming site like Kotaku or whatever, but that definitely sounds awesome, I can't wait!

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Don't worry. It'll have loads of it. The AP team for the developers are cracking down on people already who have Black Ops.

5. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

... Got to get it.

6. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

? jailbrake anyways i think that the 4 gen itouch has the same power as the iphone 4

7. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

yep ipod touch is iphone except on iphone you can call people

8. sonicfanboy

nice btw that game show is just a tech demo but god it looks good

9. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

I heard that every call of duty black ops including DS will have zombie mode. like nazi zombies only in the pentagon.

10. teheezin

teheezin Guest

yeap, and for the DS , there's also 2 players coop online for the nazi mode

11. sonicfanboy

WOOT! i cant wait

12. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

DANG AGREE WITH YOU! 1 DAY LEFT........! o_O

13. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

YES! 1 more day. i wonder how long for the dump though? i am definately buying this game for my xbox though ;D

14. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

I waited for the two 007 games, but they were uploaded 2 days before release! :D

15. iluvfupaburgers

i know, that is why i am constantly checking the nds section to see if there is a leak of the game :D

16. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Me too! Looking for a rom the whole day! I think it'll be up tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

17. iluvfupaburgers

hope so, cant wait to play zombies. and cant wait to play it on the xbox ;D

18. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yea! I hope the zombies will be any good. Hope they release a new zombie game on the iPod Touch and iPhone. "CoD BO: Zombies" or something. I want it on PC! But my PC is broken, and now I have a really old PC... And I don't have the money for a new one... I'll have to wait half a year to play it online on a bigger device... :(

19. iluvfupaburgers

oh, that sucks maybe they will make an itouch app for zombies, like WaW, but if they do, i wont be able to get it :p

20. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Why not? No iPhone or iPod? Man, that game rocks! Made it to lvl 70, solo, on Der Riese!