1. This forum is in read-only mode.

COD : Black Ops [NDS]

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by teheezin, Jul 27, 2010.

1. AstroGod

AstroGod Well-Known Member

the Moorse Code thing was really difficult for me :(

2. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

They add variety though, change up the gameplay a bit. The game would get repetitive if it weren't for them.
    Nobody plays online on DS anyways. XD

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

people do play online, i am one of them, and i bet more people would play if they made a really awesome multiplayer game :)

4. Yutrzenika

I rarely ever see people online. When I go on Prime Hunters it's just hackers (If I can even find a player at all), and the Mobilized I've only ever managed to find 1 game. I have gotten into a few matches on WaW though.

I wonder what kind of guns will be in Black Ops DS. Hopefully they still have the Exploding Bolt Crossbow from Mobilized, and of course the console version. There's obviously going to be an AR-15 type of assault rifle like the M16 or M4, and obviously some variation of the AK series. I hope they have the SPAS 12 back, and the P90. Silenced weapons would be cool too, stealth gameplay would be beast.

5. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Really? I get games on Prime Hunters , and also Waw everytime, but for Mobilized, there aren't really many players , so far, Mario kart still has the most online players :D

6. iluvfupaburgers

the multiplayer teaser looks amazing, but its not from DS :p. still, there could be the crossbow since it is on the ps3 and xbox version :)

7. Yutrzenika

Yeah, I wonder if there will be any kill streaks? That'd be really cool. Though I kinda doubt it.

8. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

must have nazi zombies on psp or ds

9. iluvfupaburgers

there is a homebrew project for the psp of nazi zombies, its still not finished, but looks good

10. Yutrzenika

I'd much rather play a Nazi Zombies game made by the guys who made WaW, not a shoddy Modded one.

11. iluvfupaburgers

yes, true, but its not going to happen. and it actually looks pretty good

12. Yutrzenika

Eh, I don't really care much for homebrew games. 'Sides, I can play Nazi Zombies on my iTouch.

Anyways, I hope they release a trailer for Black Ops DS soon. They did the same thing with mobilized, released a few screenshots, then awhile after released a trailer.

13. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

i just want a beast game with the best online ever i care for the campain but not nearly as much as the online modes

14. Yutrzenika

Not many decent online DS games.

What I hope for is custom weapons. I mean, noting crazy like in MW2, but maybe you can pick up an M4 with an M203, or a Grip, or an EOTech Sight. That'd be beast.

15. Yutrzenika

Sorry for the Double Post...
    But there's an article with some new screens Here.
    Looks great so far. You can even fly a Russian Hind Helicopter!
    There's even Weapon attachments! In one screenshot you see the player holding an AK-47, with a GP-25 Grenade Launcher!

16. j c 2000

shock and awe..........................some

17. Yutrzenika

I can't wait until the ROM is available.
    Oh man, I hope they have the G11 in the game, I heard it might be in the Console Version.

18. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

yeah this is great
    and post the release date when they know

19. Yutrzenika

Isn't it the same day as Black Ops on consoles?

20. j c 2000

yep