1. This forum is in read-only mode.

CloudBoii is a traitor.

Discussion in 'Rants' started by Littlekill, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Ok, CloudBoii is a huge avid facebook user, he spams shit every day all day long, and hes on my friends list, and so is Haseo.

Haseo has over 250 friends and posts on his wall all day every day about random shit hoping people will care. CloudBoii is the only one that responds to anything Haseo says, out of 250 people... CloudBoii is it.

I've told CloudBoii to stop but i think he feels bad or some shit, I don't understand this concept of feeling bad so this baffles my mind.

It's hilarious that Haseo is nothing but a number on their friends list to everyone except CloudBoii The Shitty Australian.

I need you all to send him Private Messages and tell him to stop. I hate you CloudBoii. But i actually dislike Haseo for his failtroll ways

2. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

He's not Australian, he's Victorian. Get it right.

3. Littlekill

Deny it all you want Tehuber, sorry but CloudBoii is still Australian!

Now you're the same nationality as CloudBoii.

How can you live with yourself.

4. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Obviously, I won't...

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...What's the problem exactly, I blocked haseo because he was pissing me off.

Thus alot of the comments I see are dis-jointed.

Just block him if he's annoying, I am having fun spamming his wall, and him the same (even though it's pointless spamming the wall of a spammer that's learnt the "delete wall post" function).

6. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Did I miss some alignment of the planets that has pissed everyone off as of late!?

7. Littlekill

I'm always angry, but i do love staring at your sig