1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Classic Super Robot Anime

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, May 13, 2008.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

try thier forums, normally what they cant host in thier website will be in thier forums.

2. chaoslordsokar

chaoslordsokar Well-Known Member

Never watched the stuff you guys mentioned, however maybe RahXephon, Neon Genesis Evangealion or my Favourite Full Metal Panic falls into your category

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I haven't heard of RahXephon, Neon Genesis yes, Full Metal Panic, no, that one falls under the "Real Robot" Category, basically, if a Robot is possible to create or be conceptualised by Engineering, then that's a real Robot, Things like Neon Genesis, where the origin of the mech is alien in Nature, or are an Engineering Impossibility, like the Getta Robo Series & Astroboy fall under Super Robots

Also, I heard that to be a Gundam series creator, you must have some knowlegde of Engineering, 'cause almost all Gundam are possible to create in today's technological Era (except for God Gundam & Wing Zero Custom, the feathers are an Engineering improbability, as a Gundam enthusiast friend of mine said), the only part not yet available is the Engine which runs on Nuclear fusion technology.

4. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

I'm into Mazingkaiser and Getter Robo: Armageddon now.... and some obscure robot called Daitarn.

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Daitarn 3, Trider G7 & Daimos are classified the same, they're all Muteki "Something kanji" Robots

6. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

Daitarn is the same as Daimos?

Then I should avoid it..... XD

BTW since it's not heard of anymore does DUAL: Parallel Adventure count?

7. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

GETTA BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
    Getter is awsome.

8. rebornalone

rebornalone Well-Known Member

Is Daimos about the girl with wings named Erika and the pilot of Daimos whose name is Richard who were in love with each other

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Yes that's Daimos, but the Character's names except for Erika were changed & given "Americanized" names to suit western audiences.

10. lester2020

lester2020 Well-Known Member

What about Voltes V? Does that count as a Classic Robot Anime??

And Combattler V(Same question implies)?

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Yes Combattler V & Voltes V indeed fall under this Category :)