1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Cider Or beer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stevo11185, Sep 2, 2007.

1. tapwatah

tapwatah Well-Known Member

America least drinking age - 21
    Netherlands least drinking age - 13

If I lived in the netherlands I could drink beer in 3 days from this post :)

2. stevo11185

stevo11185 Well-Known Member

Nobody takes any notice of the drinking age. I mean some silly law in the UK says that you can have alcohol at a 5 or 7 year olds party. I mean wtf, are we trying to get the kids of today drunk xD.

The reason i like cider so much is because i had it at a very young age. I also developed a hate of beer at a young age, but maybe i should try some now. What would you guys recommend for beer in the UK?

I'm 18 in December so i'll be able to buy a drink at the pub soon. Till then i have to have some at my friends, or with a meal at the pub.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Parental discretion above age 5. Below age 5 it's probably considered child abuse, although it's common practise to spike babies milk with alcohol to make them sleep through the night.

4. tapwatah

tapwatah Well-Known Member

Wow. Crazy. From my perspective, at least. Some kid's mom got bashed because her 16-year-old kid asked if they could have wine on his birthday. She said okay because they would take everyone's car keys because they would be staying the night. She was prosecuted when neighbors blew the wihstle :(