1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Choose! Yaoi or Yuri?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Kiekoes, Sep 13, 2010.

?

Yaoi or Yuri?

1. Yaoi (Guy x Guy)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yuri (Girl x Girl)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Neither!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

My sister got me into yaoi when I was 11... I snapped and switched to yuri at 12...

2. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Yuri
    WTH?

3. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I'm actually really interested in your fetishes right about now... care to share?

Also, this:

4. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

^ Needs sunglasses.

5. deanalexander

deanalexander Well-Known Member

6. EvilSlayer

EvilSlayer New Member

I feel kind of bad quoting from the first page of the thread, but I'm doing it regardless. Quoted the post, and the post replying to that for reference reasons.

@S.I.R. It's not so much stereotypical, as it is a prediction based on what the definition of the sexual orientations listed there are.
    I'm sure there are exceptions, but this would be the most logical prediction from a male point of view.

I vote Yuri if anything, I usually just stick to boy-girl.

7. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Yes, I disagree that it's a stereotype, but rather quite correct....And obvious.
    And it's not annoying quoting from the first page, at least not to most people.

8. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

Uh no. Herms and grotesques are turn-offs for me.

9. Eadelas

Eadelas Well-Known Member

Since most of the people in these forums are guys, it's a no brainer that Yuri is the popular choice.

10. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Yuri ftw

Obviously guy + girl is always good, but in having to pick, yuri is delightful.

11. darkrequiem

Honestly, in a normal forum, the most popular choice would be neither.
    It's just that romulation is....different o_O

12. Keinozamora

Keinozamora Member

13. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

It's just that some people don't consider animation of any sort to be sexually stimulating. Everybody has different tastes. The average male for example will see a pair of tits, real or just very well drawn and colored in well, and is going to think the same thought, "Those are NICE tits."

In any normal forum, most people would just be too self-cautious (yes, even on the internet) to post what they actually think about said subjects. How many people parade themselves around saying "I go online and look at homosexual hentai in my free time," all over the place? Yeah, pretty much nobody. We're just a tighter community who doesn't care as much more than anything. We know people aren't going to run in here screaming "FREAKS" or something like that.

In the end though, it all comes down to personal taste in what you find to be sexually appealing. Just remember, the real thing will ALWAYS be better than anything you will ever see that somebody drew.

14. darkrequiem

@ Nathan Drake:
    Yep, that's a much more accurate version than mine was.
    Though I'm sure at least a few people have browsed this forum thinking to themselves "what freaks!" But then they notice that other freaks reside here and realize that normalcy is the minority here.

Lolz at Keino's unconditional agreement.

15. Keinozamora

Keinozamora Member

16. Rumiko

Rumiko Well-Known Member

That's what i'm sayin :/

17. otakulily

otakulily Well-Known Member

I'm 12. What is this.

18. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

LEAVE LEAVE NOW YOU CAN ARGG XP
    lolz