1. This forum is in read-only mode.

China's Melamine Scandal

Discussion in 'General News' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

I live in America... there's enough brightly colored plastic when I walk into walmart for milk here that I'm surprised everyone here doesn't have ADOS (Attention deficient... oh! Shiny!). All of that plastic... made in china.... With that many people, I'm surprised there hasn't been a major population decline due to overpopulation. It does mean cheap as hell labor, though.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

As I predicted, two people have be sentenced to death:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7843972.stm

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Oh great! The way to solve death is to create more death!
    That's their solution?!

4. Loonylion

serious failure in china is often punishable by death.

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

The government in China is fail, they should execute themselves...

6. Loonylion

Patton actually witnessed an execution for failure; he didn't realise what was going to happen until it was too late.

7. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Wow! That must be traumatising...

8. Loonylion

I think he was more angry than traumatised. He's a tough guy and pretty hard to shock.

9. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Aagh... Some things happen today that should not happen, are we going back to the dark ages or moving away? Seriously...

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I actually agree with the death sentence as punishment for failure, in this case because were talking about people's lives here. Yeah for some the death of the people in fault wouldn't really serve any purpose, but it should be enough to keep those involved with the food industry or other similar services to stop cutting corners & do things right.

Sometimes it's best to spank children who mak mistakes & do bad things so they can have an immediate example to learn from, same with other things in life along the way.

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

If I recall you have an abusive past; that explains your answer psychologically

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Not necessarily true, capital punishment in moderation is good too, it's when it's abused when it turns sour. You should read up on equiteypetey's posts in the parenting threads.

AND why the F*** are you dragging my personal experiences here anyway? It seems you're one of those "spoiled" brats your mummy never spanked for being a smart ass, it's very evident in your attitude you know :p

13. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

My mum used to hit me a few when I got in trouble. Doesn't hurt anyone. Jailtime and proper punishment or torture would work better though. But it pretty much depends which country.

Yeah I just saw that in NZ news. Although one seemed to look like a woman.

14. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I'm an atheist; I used my evidence to get points across, photpgraphic memory helps too.
    And yes; I used to get hit when I was weak enough but it caused me to be even more volatile when I was hit so grounding was the only proper solution... Espescially since I cannot stand boredom; it drives me insane so I have to work off my punishment...

15. Cahos Rahne Veloza

China, Singapore, Kuwait & The UAE, several countries who have very heavy punishment systems even for the slightest ofenses or crimes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.