1. This forum is in read-only mode.

CheatCode Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds World Championship 2010 Reverse of Arcadia

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by DeathFighter, Feb 21, 2010.

1. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

How do you get it to work? Mine says unable to save data on AP rom.
    Post Merge: [time]1267597612[/time]

2. whatnow12012

whatnow12012 New Member

There is a glitch whith the Ghost Code for some reason it messes up chapter 4 were you are trying to push over the statue it wont let you do this.

I tried several ways and still no dice so this code is screwing up this section of the game I ve seen places and people are saying the same thing so they restart the game without that code and got past that part im on.

So the Ghost Code for Security causes this game to glitch can someone re fix this code without the glitch 09 didnt have this promblem with the Ghost Code.

3. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Isn't this code for no$gba ?

4. whatnow12012

whatnow12012 New Member

did anyone check the ghost code for security it screws up chapter 4 I am playing my game using AR Max and a Nintendo DS Lite not rom.

Has anyone else got through this game using the code you can not push the statue or use the elevator and all the rooms are empty the code glitches the game.

5. hypnox

hypnox New Member

How do you add codes to the AKi2?

I'm somewhat new to this,

6. tnguyen1

tnguyen1 Active Member

Hey guys do you have codes for no freezing while you battle. I have the USA Yugio And it freezes when you battle.

Please help.

7. tnguyen1

tnguyen1 Active Member

any one

8. narmiairbik

narmiairbik New Member

When I start up the game and save it, then restart the game the title screen comes up with new game and my save file is lost, how do i fix this?

9. eroberson1221@hotmail.co

[email protected] New Member

my code are not working