1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can't Wait for Golden Sun DS!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by SushiKing, Apr 19, 2010.

1. namenick

namenick Well-Known Member

Yes I think it is right
    :)

2. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

Yeah. Sakuraba-sensei

3. MrThejur

MrThejur Well-Known Member

I dont know the golden sun franchise but i'm sure to try it!
    i think it'll be awesome!

4. namenick

It was not famous
    (here in italy I found it and its boxart captured me and I can not resist to buy it)
    I think you Must try those for GBA (I hope you will)

5. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

It never got too big in many places, but surprisingly, you'll find that many people played and enjoyed these games. These are by far some of my favorite games, and I'm very glad to own them. I'm sure Camelot and Nintendo knew how popular the series was since they have put the time and effort into creating a sequel on the DS.

6. luizlha

luizlha New Member

I've never played this game, but i definitely gonna look for to play it!!! ;)

7. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

I loves Golden Sun games! :D

But I never finished on GBA version because I busy playing another games today!

8. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

You have to finish The Lost Age. Otherwise the beginning of Golden Sun DS will probably make no sense since it seems to still be building off the same chain of events.

9. namenick

I think the same...
    so I have to finish the lost age too...
    (I buyed GS1 but I never found The Lost age in shop, so I played it on VBA... and it is not funny like play it on a handeld console...
    so, now I think to try it on PSP... after cheked that my original save file of GS1 is 100 Complete!!) XD

Since one of the other beatiful thing of this game is that in GS2 you can tranfer your GS1 character and, if complete the sidequest
    they have a sequel in The Lost Age

10. Alithepro1

Alithepro1 Well-Known Member

hop its get uploaded ... :D

11. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

I hope people actually buy the game so we can see nintendo not shove it like earthbound or keep it shelved for another seven years.
    Shame on any of you that have the money and download it, these kind of games deserve to sell in nintendo's eyes and camelot's so they can see that it is worth making GS games.

12. Shaun_9079

Shaun_9079 Active Member

I loved GS 1, never really played GS 2 but I want to, but I just can't get the same satisfaction from playing a GBA emulator on the comp. I need to find the actual cartridge at a gamestop or something, I wanna see how the GBA storyline ends. :/

13. namenick

don't worry about it
    XD

14. sanuka

sanuka Member

yeah its gonna be awesomes

15. crapoo16

crapoo16 Member

i attempted to play the 2nd one about 3 times but could never get past some certain point. I think it was that first damn desert -_-. I don't think I have the patience to try and beat, but I'll definitely be playing this one, question is, will I buy it. I certainly have the money and desire to buy it, I just don't know if i'll regret it or not since I never beat the 2nd game