1. This forum is in read-only mode.

can't remeber the movie

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by gameboy5.0, Aug 11, 2009.

1. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

my oh my
    such a gentleman today aren't we Apocalyp

2. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

See I told you I wasn't feeling right...yesterday...or whenever the hell it was.

3. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

Re: can\\\'t remeber the movie

thanks for that but i found it but if you want to help with another movie that i am looking for it even list here to it the final fantsy movie i am about to go look for it now but thanks for the link
    Post Merge: [time]1250230998[/time]
    i think i found i amgoing to check the video out to see if it has the right lang if you went to look for it and found it then i will thank you know i might need it
    Post Merge: [time]1250230393[/time]
    well i found the movie it in the right formate and lang so now all i got to do is convert it to mp4 and watch it from there thanks for the help and thanks for the links hope fully you will have some thing you need to rember and i will be able to help

4. MadmanNero

You know if you would have just edited your post instead of doing a triple, it might have made more sense so now I have no clue what you are going on about. Uh...as for Final Fantasy only movies are The Spirits Within and Advent Children so far

5. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

You understood that?
    all I understood was Final Fantasy and he was looking for it and he had to convert something to mp4 :p

6. MadmanNero

I just guessed at it, i'm probably way off.