1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can you cook?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by melfice666, Mar 6, 2010.

?

can you cook

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. simple dishes only

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. putting food into microwave is cooking rigth?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. cooking? fast food for me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Orbijx

Orbijx Member

I... can cook.
    I just don't want to sometimes.

I tend to pick a base ingredient, and just build up around it.

Example:
    Chicken legs.
    I'd be the person who would take the breadcrumbs and instant potatoes I have in the cabinet, mix them together, run the chicken through an egg wash and the aforementioned mixture before throwing them into my fryer (not a sealed pressure deep fryer, but a big pan used for similar purpose. Very deep pan, filled with lots of oil that you can really hurt yourself with if you knock it off the stove while it's hot!).
    While that is going, I'd be steaming broccoli and carrots or brussels sprouts, or I'd be poking my crockpot full of collard greens that were started much earlier in the day (though my greens don't come out anywhere as good as my mother's -- must remember to pick up some fatback or some pig tails).
    My only regret is never asking either of my parents about their cornbread recipe before it was too late.

2. Shinoth

Shinoth Member

I can cook, but I can't make a big variety of meals. When I cook, it's usually something with potatoes, or maybe pancakes.

3. jCherry

jCherry Member

I can't cook anything that requires me to use a stove, and I always seem to magically screw up everything else.
    Why, just a couple of days ago my cereal spontaneously combusted after I poured the milk in!

4. DECADE5

DECADE5 Well-Known Member

Girl, thats just your magicall 'screw-up the meal' mo-jo at work.

5. goobergraper

goobergraper Member

I can fix a pretty mean breakfast schmorgesborg, but aside from that, nothing too fancy.

6. Chas2

Chas2 New Member

I can cook a lot of things. My Speciality it´s called "PISTOLAS PICANTES DE CHAS", i like to cook with chipotle.

7. corprlfish

corprlfish Well-Known Member

I love to cook.... My dream job is chef =)

Oh, shush >.>

8. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

Cool, you should seriously go for that, it can be quite a high pressure job though. Are you thinking of opening your own restaurant or working in hotels/restaurants/etc ?

9. corprlfish

corprlfish Well-Known Member

I wanna open a fish and chipery.

And call it chips and fish XD

You get it? coz there always called fish and chips, and I changed it to chips and fish XD...

Shush >.<

10. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Nope I have staff for cooking for me

11. LoRes

LoRes Member

This is something I am not gifted with completely. If I am hungry, I have no choice but to buy.
    I can't cook that good.