1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can I run Far Cry 3 on my pc

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Icarus007, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

is this a desktop PC or a laptop?

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

3. Loonylion

oops didnt notice that.

The thing you need to bear in mind with prebuilts is the system is designed to work the way it is. Manufacturers tend not to consider the possibility of people wanting to upgrade, and in some cases even go out of their way to stop you by using custom parts. The cooling in a prebuilt will be adequate for the system, but only just, and likewise the PSU will be adequate for the system in its stock configuration, but again, only just. If you put a more powerful graphics card in your computer, the chances are you will also need to upgrade the PSU to cope with the additional power draw of the new graphics card, because the current PSU is very likely to be a no-name brand and running on a very tight margin.

4. Icarus007

Icarus007 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the input :) . The thing is that I am in a very tight Budget of around 20,000 rupees or 202 pounds or 326 dollars. and within that price range i have to upgrade everything. Could you suggest some parts.

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Near impossible.
    You're going to have to choose between a graphics card or RAM. Not both, unless you want crappy parts.

6. oleg.granitov

oleg.granitov New Member

скачай repak far cry 3 v1.03 установиться она лучше

7. Icarus007

So RAM it is then

8. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

*Xenirina uses Whistle to call the wild Loonylion*

9. Icarus007

I have to keep in mind what loonylion said before going on a buying spree

10. Loonylion

I've already told you, English only on this forum, and we don't allow warez discussion either.

Ram is generally a safe upgrade providing the machine (board, CPU and OS) can handle the higher amount.

11. Icarus007

Point to be noted , Thanks a Lot ,actually i read that even in the best PC's Far cry 3 Has a bit of a lag Because it hogs on RAM unlike most other games .