1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can GOD be killed?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by XD9999, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Rekal188

Rekal188 Well-Known Member

Oh right my mistake then No god cant be killed

2. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

no Chuck Norris is human... thats what makes him so awesome.

3. smashbrosmk

smashbrosmk Well-Known Member

Aw man... a God question. Don't know bout this one but that question is a total head scratcher.

4. Gamer000

Gamer000 Member

God cant die!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. johncarl

johncarl Well-Known Member

god cant die!!
    but can god create something that can kill himself..he can do anything after all...

6. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

impossibe. End of the line.

7. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

"God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?" - Nietzsche

8. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

i kind of agree.
    God, we all know is a guy who pushed adam and Eve out of the garden of eternal age just because Adam and Eve judged they looked gross when they were naked. Truth to be told, there was an evil spirit in there who told Eve to eat this fruit and Adam came along and Eve shared it with him. Before long, they turned naked. *gasp* Adam and Eve told god about what he and Eve thought about when they ended up naked, and god kicked them out. Then after 10000000000 years out of the garden...
    *Adam and Eve's great great great...... grandson takes a shotgun and kills god in one hit. Though then God revives and kills their grandson with a bolt of lightning!!!...

9. werat00

werat00 New Member

debating this is kinda stupid.

10. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

I also agree with that fact!!!

11. nectarine

nectarine Active Member

Milk, flour, and eggs basically.

12. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

yeah.... well, I dun't get it, I mean what you say man!! I don't get what you say!

13. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I know this isn't what they meant but I find it amusing to think of it this way.
    Milk + Flour + Eggs = Cake
    The Cake is a lie (not really if you have played Portal)
    God is a lie. (I'm serious about God being a lie.)

14. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

you made me think about my theory it's a very good theory (or should i say hypothesis as a theory is something that has certified scientific merit, thought i'd throw that in as we know those fickle Christians like twisting the meaning)

anyway it's the theory of "jesus cake"

no it's not a cake made from jesus or a cake with jesus on, it's a testable means for the affect of god.

sounds crazy? hear me out!

the idea comes from when i go to a public event with the selling of many things there are always cake stands,
    (i love cake by the way) when i buy a piece of cake the best tasting ones are always from those that attend churches (i know that the most probable cause for this are that they are elderly ladies that do nothing but bake all their life but for the sake of this lets forget that).
    now is this a testable means for the existence of god and/or the power of god, i think so.

now i know that god is not real, does not exist and is just a worthless story but that does not mean that it does not have power.
    back to the cake, now i call it Jesus cake because it is baked by those that believe in and feel the love of god/Jesus and it always tastes so much better then any other cake, now is this because it was baked with the love of jesus in it, i think so.

so here we have an example of the power of god and i have felt the power of it even though i don't believe in it.

utter madness!!

any who it does have some relevance to "can god be killed", as we know god is an idea and ideas can be forgotten and people can stop believing. with people not believing the idea has no power thus god has no power killing god.

but i see a problem with killing god. Yes it will stop wars, hatred, prejudice, stupidity, the hold up of medicine and science, it could be the start of a revolution, of man growing ever better, happier, healthier and peaceful.

the problem is that there would be no more Jesus Cake and i'm sorry but if we have to have all of that shit going on just for a slice of the most tastiest cake you've ever eaten then so be it.

God dead = bad Cake

15. nectarine

nectarine Active Member

I have no clue what the hell I started... but I like it.

16. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

He can get killed in scribblenauts so why not in the real world? :p

17. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

LOL scribblenauts is fiction

18. r1motochick

r1motochick Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to Steven Seagall? He became a blob, didn't he?

19. Malice_Dragon

Malice_Dragon Active Member

Spam Knights of the Round and Omnislash, that usually works.

20. alexpk86

alexpk86 Well-Known Member

Just stop thinking about it.