1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Call of duty - modern warfare 2?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by DSdude123, Jul 8, 2009.

1. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, another COD. Hope the specs for the PC aren't too high.

2. sandman-858

sandman-858 Guest

ur an idiot, lol

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

They actually changed it. It used to be just Modern Warfare 2 when I posted that. Way back 3 months ago.

4. Trundley

Trundley Active Member

Lol whatyou call it cod 6 or MW 2? Idk anyway call of duty: modern warfare: MOBILIZE (I beleive) is going to be released November 10th a day before LEFT4DEAD 2 so your calander is going to be pretty full I would say! Can wait for them both, hopefully the NPC skins will be smooth and ADS no just a image like with the MP5 on MW1 for the DS! post a Update when the rom has been added to romulation, I gave up on frozen roms and got bleach 3rd phantom from here, they still ain't got it on after about a month

5. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Look at the screenshots of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Mobilized (CoD: MW: M)! It is great! The MP5SD, OMG I've never seen a MP5 on the DS like that!

6. mr snow

mr snow Well-Known Member

ive already played a leaked version and you get a nuke at 25 kill streak. when used you instantly win the matcho-O

7. z4in

z4in Active Member

coming out soon, around a week i think.

8. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

10 November man ;D
    3 days to go ;D

9. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I gonna play it 4 life! The DS version XD I'm not sure if I will buy the PC version, but Romu, I'll download the DS version!