1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Call of Duty: Black Ops AP Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Nov 9, 2010.

1. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

Has anyone noticed that if you crouch you cant get up? its AP i think...

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

are you sure? you are maybe not double pressing the down button fast enough

3. nemesis11

i just press up twice and he doesnt get up,its AP for sure,try to crouch and see if you can get up

4. iluvfupaburgers

the getting up was changed in this game, now you also get up by pressing down twice

5. nemesis11

lol ok thanks,stupid controls anyway,who would press down twice to get up? lol

6. iluvfupaburgers

lol :p me, because i couldnt get up either and then found that out

7. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

me too now getting my ass kicked by zombies :p:p:p:p

8. GAME NERD

GAME NERD Well-Known Member

theres a level that i'm up to where i'm in a truck and fight a helicopter with an rpg but when ever i shoot at it the missiles go through the helicopter
    possibly AP?

9. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

It's not AP. The missles go through the helicopter but explode when the rocket touches the tail of the helicopter.

10. Slim Shady

Slim Shady Active Member

Works on DSTT Firmwaare 1.17a12 With retro's 6.33 DAT files :)

11. Kusamaru

Kusamaru Member

Can't find it :( Could you post it again?

12. iluvfupaburgers

here ya go, fixes thanks to retro: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.0

13. GAME NERD

i can never get past that level any tips?

14. iluvfupaburgers

it is difficult, just aim and shoot fast

15. GAME NERD

cool i'll try

16. totallydood

totallydood Guest

[size=8pt] Not sure if this is AP (it better not be, I'm on a Supercard DSTWO), but on the mission where you have to "Take the beach", the enemies never stop appearing. They spawn from three different locations on the beach and come out towards the center to shoot at me, and I've been eliminating them for over 10 minutes. I always end up getting killed because I've run out of ammunition in both weapons. The mission shouldn't be that long. Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong or is this some sort of annoying AP? Is anyone else having this issue?

17. iluvfupaburgers

i believe you have to be on the beach to actually beat it, or else its just infinite soldiers coming at you. and then its basically waiting till they come. but it does take a while

18. totallydood

totallydood Guest

[size=8pt]Wow, that's stupid :p It works now. Glad it wasn't AP. I guess sniping them from the cliff wasn't gonna work!

19. raypoward

raypoward Member

to all who can make patches to games. pls. can i request a call of duty black ops patch for r4i pocket? it just freezes when i begin the game saying (load rom error pls reset system)! pls im begging you all. im almost at the brink at throwing my goddamn DS to the ground (or water)

20. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

When I was playing the mission, where you play Yuri Raslov, in the back of the truck, with the helicopter chasing you, I had a BIIIIIIIIG Deja-Vu...! Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, anyone....?!